Monday, February 15, 2010

"OL Supreme" Promotional Clip 4


Host: "Let's welcome this year's Secretary King, Queen!"

Liza Wang: "As a secretary, you must do everything!"

Liza Wang: "When Mr. So buys a car or flat, it must go through me!"

Liza Wang: "But it's just like a 'housekeeper'...it's labourious and not likable!"

Guy: "Secretaries are for claiming bills and making coffee".

Liza Wang: "It is very hard for me to put up with this!"

Liza Wang: "Oh, it's very hard for you guys to play cards in the office!"

Liza Wang: "Secretaries are the support of the company. You must listen to them or else you won't be able to claim your bills!"

Koni Lui: "Huh?!"

Liza Wang: "Sorry, I am normally not like this".

Personal Note: Was it Lam Lei who said, "Secretaries are for claiming bills and making coffee"?

*Credits to HKLOVE.org chobits216 @ tvb吧

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is Lam Lei saying "Secretaries are for.." etc

    I saw his lips moving at the fragment/clip when he says that

    I really look forward to this sitcom.. all the promo clips with the rounds are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lizzy!
    I thought it was Lam Lei that said it. :)

    I can honestly say that these are my favourite promo clips so far. My favs. of all time is the words as bullets for "Survivor's Law II" and the Godzilla one for "Wars of In-laws". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLS..watching these clips, makes me excited..

    and wow..omg this must be my first time really excited to see a Liza series..lols

    i think i pretty much really like the cast as well...ive never seen denise ho act before..so wonder what it's like

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Lavendar_Bluez:

    "and wow..omg this must be my first time really excited to see a Liza series..lols"

    Me, too! This must be a first for me, too. He he... :D

    Denise acts very naturally. She can be very serious like her role in "Anti-crime Squad" or she can also be very funny like her roles in movies. :) So, it should be good. ;)

    ReplyDelete