Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bobby Au Yeung Returning to Hong Kong to Film in the Year of the Tiger

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

bobby_mingpao2154_01bobby_mingpao2154_02

In the article, Bobby said that he will be filming 《約伯有約》 "A Meeting with Job" with Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung at the end of February. After that, Bobby will film two Mainland series.

Although Bobby has not filmed any TVB series for over a year, luckily, Bobby has old series being re-aired on TV. "Previously, I couldn't film 'OL Supreme' due to a schedule clash, but luckily, I have old series re-airing. 'The Legendary Four Aces' is aired in the afternoon, and 'Forensic Heroes' is aired at night. Otherwise, it would have been bad. As you know, the idol type that I am, I need to keep my popularity and publicity up. After the Lunar break, I will film 《約伯有約》 "A Meeting with Job" with Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung. I am very happy, as I am very acquainted with them, so there will definitely be sparks. (However, Raymond is very popular. Are you afraid that he would steal your limelight?) He is tall, and his look is okay. It's just a bit better than mine. His acting experience is above ten years, so we can compare our acting. I am very acquainted with him, but we have never filmed with each other. I think he is not bad". As for Raymond winning 'Asia Pacific Most Popular Hong Kong Male Singer', Bobby fully supports Raymond. "My wife and I watched his concert, and I think he has a good standard in singing, and he can dance, and he also knows how to mesmerize people with his eyes. I think he is really not bad. His fans must definitely be sweetened by him".

Bobby revealed that his Thai maid has praised Raymond for being handsome. "One night, Raymond, Ron Ng, and Joel Chan came over to my place to drink. Joel even got drunk and threw up. My Thai maid then came over to help clean up the mess. The next day, she told my wife, 'Mum, all of Mister's friends are very handsome. The most handsome is the one who threw up'. Wah! He was throwing up, and she was able to see if he is handsome or not. She was cleaning, but she was focused on looking at guys. It was very funny! (Which one does your wife find the most handsome?) My wife has praised Joel for his sense of style in clothing, but she likes Raymond's suave personality and Ron's silly personality. I, on the other hand, have a combination of them three, so she definitely likes my type the most". With a humourous husband like Bobby, how can Mrs. Au Yeung not be like him?

Personal Note: Yes! Finally, Bobby has returned! I really missed not seeing him in '09. Super excited that he'll be filming with Tavia and Raymond! :D

Bobby mentioned like in 2005 or 2006 that he is good friends with Ron and Raymond. Bobby has never worked with them before, but he has always praised Raymond for being well-mannered, and Ron for being funny.

*Credits to ffidd @ 狂愛TVB and mingpao

9 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see Bobby back again. He's already so funny in the article, can't wait to see him bts, etc. It's cool that he's close to Raymond, Ron, and Joel. ^ _ ^ Gonna be first time acting with Raymond, and 4th time with Tavia, except probably more interactions then than the past series. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. To dvd:

    I, too am looking forward to this.

    I'm very interested one how the characters are going to turn out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss bobby alot glad dat he is bak i enjoy watchin his series hope dat he will film FH3 if tvb decides to film it hope is him,yoyo,frankie i would lve it hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous:

    I doubt TVB will film FHIII because Mui Siu Ching still has to film modern "Beyond" this year.

    If TVB is going to film it without "The Triangle", then don't bother filming it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ there's a modern Beyond? :O

    I miss Bobby not being in any recent dramas, so it's great to here he's back :) I can already 'hear' his humor through the translated article; he's always a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Lily:

    Yes, a modern version of "Beyond" will film in the later half of this year.

    You can check out the side bar on the right for upcoming series info. :)

    Bobby's comedy is the best. It is never exaggerated! It just comes natural to him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such great news. Its funny because I was just re watching Happily Ever After last week and was thinking about where Bobby was and was hoping he would film more TVB series. I love Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To meechelle:

    2009 felt so empty without Bobby! Can't wait to watch new Bobby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Bobby so much! He's just the best, it's no wonder why he's the ratings' king. Everyone loves him!

    ReplyDelete