Sunday, February 28, 2010

"In the Eye of the Beholder" Trailer 2


Narrator: "This guy is very omniscient!"

Moses Chan: "Others laugh at me for being to crazy. I laugh at others for not understanding!"

Narrator: "He met Chau Heung and found his direction in life".

Moses Chan: "I have finally found the last beauty for my Nine Beauties Painting!"

Johnson Lee: "You did all of this just for her to smile at you?"

Moses Chan: "Uh huh!"

Narrator: "In order to get the girl, he will use forced action".

Moses Chan: "If you don't leave...."

Johnson Lee: "We will hit you!"

Ha Yu: "Wah On, you are indeed very tricky!"

Narrator: "'In the Eye of the Beholder'. March 8th @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: Moses and Johnson look so 騎呢! :P

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. These trailers are making me more and more excited for this series. I absolutely cannot wait now for it to air
    Moses is SOO CUTE... especially when he stared off dreamily and sayed "Uh huh".

    And their ancient Batman & Robin costume!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    "Uh huh" is so modern, but Moses looked so cute when he said it. :D

    I hope the series is not a copy of "The Gentle Crackdown".

    ReplyDelete