Monday, February 15, 2010

"My Better Half" Trailers 4-5

"My Better Half" Trailer 4

Michael Miu: "Wife!"

Maggie Cheung: "Husband?"

Michael Miu: "Wife".

Maggie Cheung: "Husband".

Narrator: "Women have many conflicts and uncertainties".

Maggie Cheung: "Press on my finger! Press on my finger!"

Mimi Lo: "I'm pressing! I'm pressing!"

Maggie Cheung: "My brain is telling me not to call my husband to check on him".

Ringtone: "Afraid of wife will get rich! Flirty husband deserves to be slapped!"

Wu Fung: "Ching Sam, is your phone done ringing yet?"

Narrator: "Waiting for someone to love you? Maybe you will get more in finding someone to love?"

Theresa Lee: "Why don't you come to my place tonight to free yourself?"

Michael Tse: "What do you want?!"

Theresa Lee: "I want to swallow you!"

"My Better Half" Trailer 5

Maggie Cheung: The words from the bottom of the heart of being a wife".

Maggie Cheung: "A wife will only treat her husband nice! I will do my best to protect him, and I will not let anyone treat him like a dummy! If he is being a good guy, then I will be the bad guy!"

Maggie Cheung: I do all these things because I care about you. Well then, I will be more gentle in the future".

Personal Note: Still, no high hopes for this series, as I'm not really fond of Miu, but I am happy to see Maggie back! :D

Maggie's tone reminds me so much of Lui Sei Leung in "The King of Yesterday and Tomorrow".

I wonder why Maggie is dressed up as Bo Chu in the opening theme? Such wonderful memories! He he.... :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org and chobits216 @ tvb吧

11 comments:

  1. Watched the 1st episode, not impressive at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie is not fierce enough that makes a husband (Miu) so so scared of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous:

    Well, Maggie's no supposed to be a mean wife. Her character keeps checking on Michael.

    I don't think Michael is fitted to play the "little man".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this drama! It's really funny, and I think both Maggie and Michael are playing their part really well. I can't wait to watch the rest of this drama!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To seedan:

    I'm happy to hear that some people are enjoying the series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just watched the first episode and found it to be quite funny. infact i have friends who are in the same boat as ah miu. so i can relate to it more on a personal level. if anyone can help me find d/l for the ringtone - "Afraid of wife will get rich!" that will be great! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeaaaa It's good. HAHAHA http://www.lovehoyee.com/thread-2638-1-1.html
    I think this should work for the ringtone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whats the name of the song "Afraid of wife will get rich!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Anonymous:

    The song is called "Love Wife Will Get Rich" by Lui Fong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sosP95HVls

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would need a website to download in mp3 version.. i do hope i can get the exactly version in the drama series.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. To ♥--Łϊиğg™:

    I didn't download it, so I'm not sure if it is the exact one from the series. ;)

    ReplyDelete