Friday, February 26, 2010

"In the Eye of the Beholder" Promotional Clip 3


Myolie Wu: "In history, Tong Bak Fu has always been the one to pick on Chau Heung. However, this time, it's different because I am the Chau Heung who knows how to fight. Not only do I know how to fight, but I will make him see clearly!"

Myolie Wu: "I know you are a warm-hearted person, and you will deal with matters for the civilians. Your name will have a place in history".

Myolie Wu: "'In the Eye of the Beholder'. March 8th @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: Myolie looks thinner now compared to when she filmed the series. ;)

Myolie was not the first person I had in mind to play the role of Chau Heung. :)

*Credits to chobits216 @ tvb吧

2 comments:

  1. They inserted her head very well.. it doesn't look fake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To lizzy:

    It seems like Myolie really filmed this promo clip though, as she is actually saying the line. :)

    ReplyDelete