Monday, November 9, 2009

Gallen Lo Reveals Kenneth Ma as Best Man


Leanne Li: "The most surprising is that Kenneth Ma will be Gallen Lo's best man".

Gallen: "Yes, because I've thought about it for a long time. I think he--I've said it before--he quite resembles me...he resembles me a bit. He is rather shy, and he is also very hardworking, as he is quietly committed to his work. I think he resembles me in the past. I think he has my likeness. After communicating with my wife, we decided to ask him [to be the best man]. Afterward, he was very happy and was very thankful toward me. Instead, he was very thankful! So I am very, very thankful toward Ma Ming. He is very good".

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" (121409)

馬國明做羅嘉良伴郎:感動到唔記得遞戒指 (121509)

Personal Note: Gallen mentioned in 2006 that Ma Ming resembles him. He said that you can tell that Ma Ming will not be arrogant when he becomes successful. :)

*Credits to www.gallenlo.net, kennethma.org, and xyr79

No comments:

Post a Comment