Sunday, June 21, 2009

Raymond Lam's Eating Friend - Michael Tse

"For my first concert, I've invited Laughing Gor, Michael Tse, to be a performing guest. Many people may find it weird and think that I've asked Michael to help out because of his recent popularity. In reality, this is not the only reason, because we are very good friends! Maybe it is because my collaboration with Michael had been a few years ago in 'La Femme Desperado'. A lot of people have forgotten that we've worked together and don't know we are actually acquainted with each other. Michael is actually a very fun friend. He loves to eat. There are times when we would meet and go out to eat dinner, and every time, he would have great food places to introduce! Although we've only worked together in 'La Femme Desperado', we had many scenes together, and they are quite memorable. I remember filming an arguing scene with him in the office, and for the whole day, he was angry toward me. I first thought that it was weird, but after we finished filming that scene, he had smiles toward me. I found out later that he wanted to keep the arguing mood to build up emotions!"

FYI: The captions are too small to read. :(

Personal Note: I think that, if Raymond were to talk about his friends, I would think that he would have chosen to talk about Joel Chan or Bobby Au Yeung. I believe he is more acquainted with them than Laughing. Ha ha....

Related post: Raymond Lam's Female Partner with Best 'Feel' - Tavia Yeung
Related post: Raymond Lam & Ron Ng Living Together?!

*Credits to 雪子

No comments:

Post a Comment