Sunday, June 7, 2009

Flora Chan @ 1999 Next TV Awards Number 1

Dear Friends,

It's always so wonderful to receive when you least expect to, and this is certainly another great surprise! Thank you so much 'Next Magazine' and all of my supporters. Thank you for having me in your thoughts, and for teaching me that hard work really does pay off.

Congratulations to all my friends who are receiving these awards, and a great big hug to those who also deserve recognition.

Hope to see everyone real soon!
Miss you guys!

Love,
陳慧珊
18/1/00

FYI: Flora Chan is the only artiste (so far) to win number one at Next Magazine's TV Awards for three consecutive years in 1998, 1999, and 2000.

Personal Note: I don't know if I should classify this as 'stash' or 'blast'?

I also have the 1998 issue of 'Next', but I don't have the one in 2000...so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment