Monday, June 22, 2009

《烈火雄心3》 "Burning Flame III" Trailer 2

bf3


Chung Yau Sing: "我叫阿牛. 我唔會輕易放棄!"
(Wong He: "I'm Ah Cow. I will not give up easily!")
(Ah Cow = He's character is hardworking?)

Fong Lei On (Encore): "我心中呢團火三十年都燒唔完!"
(Bosco Wong: "The fire inside me will not burn out for thirty years!")

Cheuk Pak Yue: "男人係要有承擔, 但係我都有我嘅底線!"
(Kevin Cheng: "A man must take responsibility, but I have my limits!")

Personal Note: I will not be anticipating "Burning Flame III" because I know it will not match up to the previous two parts. There are rumours saying that Wong He's character will die in the second half of the series. I'm guessing that it will be the part in the second promo clip where Kevin Cheng says, "The three of us will not die here!" Kevin Cheng and Bosco will rescue Wong He out, but they will not be able to resuscitate him.

"Burning Flame" was from eleven years ago! What a wonderful classic!

*Credits to geliguolu @ 宗生選澤 and 凡人麥

No comments:

Post a Comment