Saturday, June 6, 2009

Raymond Lam & Ron Ng Living Together?!

"Out of all the siu sangs in TVB, Ron is considered one of my best buddies. We became more acquainted because of the long filming of 'Twin of Brothers'. We would always play video games on set. From that, we've became gamer buddies. We would also go to each other's place to play video games. Since Ron lives so close to TVB City, and there are many times in which I would film until the late hours, and there are mornings in which I have to film early in the morning. In between, I would have two or three hours to rest. Thus, I would go to Ron's place to sleep. Since I go to his place so often, Ron even prepared a room for me to sleep in. He also gave me the keys to his place! I always walk in and out of his place, but we have not had any 'brokeback' rumours. It is really strange! Ha ha...."

Caption 1: "Twin of Brothers" is over 40 episodes. The filming process took over six months. Ron and I were together day and night. We developed a brother relationship!

Caption 2: Our recent collaboration is "The Four".

Caption 3: Recently, Ron and I have been individually busy with work, so we do not see each other at public events much. However, Ron would call me and encourage me to be prepared for my concert.

FYI: Ron and Raymond did have 'brokeback' rumours back in 2005 or 2006 because of their photo stickers together. Ha ha....

Related post: Raymond Lam's Eating Friend - Michael Tse
Related post: Raymond Lam's Female Partner with Best 'Feel' - Tavia Yeung

Personal Note: It is obvious that Raymond has no say on whom would perform at his concert. Wouldn't he invite Ron as a performing guest? Ha ha....

*Credits to fungforever

2 comments:

  1. is this news recent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    Yes, this article was in the newest article of "Yes".

    ReplyDelete