Updates on Twitter!

- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" See See TVB Clips
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 3: averaged 19.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 3: averaged 23.8 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 2: averaged 22.3 points.
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Monday, October 9, 2017.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Queens of Diamonds and Hearts" Promotional Clip 1

video

Related post: 《東西宮略》 "Schemes of East and West" Blessing Ceremony

Personal Note: Looks like another exaggerating comedy.... o_O'

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I laughed my ass off. Hope this is good and isn't too corny like CBML. Some parts were funny but some other parts made me cringe. :S
    I like the serious and sad parts of CBML though. I became teary. :(

    ReplyDelete