Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gigi Wong Thinks Highly of Kenneth Ma and Myolie Wu


Gigi Wong was a guest on the 14th episode of "Cook Away Lady May". When Margie Tsang asked her whether there were any current male and female leads she particularly thinks highly of, she said Kenneth Ma and Myolie Wu.

Gigi Wong: "I recently worked with Ma Ming. Kenneth Ma...I think that he is quite good. Yes, he is very hardworking and diligent".

Margie Tsang: "As for a girl?"

Gigi Wong: "Girl? I think that Myolie is quite good because I recently worked with her in 'Curse of the Royal Harem', and prior to that was 'To Grow with Love'. I think that her enunciation is very clear, and she does her homework".

Personal Note: Looking forward to Gigi Jeh and Ma Ming's mother-and-son relationship in "The Hippocratic Crush"! :D

Gigi Jeh and Myolie were also both in "Colourful Life", "Golden Faith", "The Drive of Life", and "A Chip Off the Old Block". :P

No comments:

Post a Comment