Updates on Twitter!

- "The Exorcist's Meter" Opening Theme Video
- Ha Yu & Louise Lee on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Theme Song (Full Live Version)
- StarHub TVB Awards 2017 Results
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clips 1-4 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"The Rippling Blossom" TVBI Trailer

video

Michael Tse: "Here, I will get back everything that belongs to me".

Julian Cheung: "We are brothers. Victory for me also means victory for you".

Michael Tse: "How can I be willing to be second to you?"

Damian Lau: "Your older brother is arrogant. If you give way, it will only make him think that he is being looked down on".

Narrator: "Julian Cheung and Michael Tse, a pair of half-brothers, compete to be the number one brother of sushi making. 'The Rippling Blossom'".

Related post: 《魚躍在花見の朝》 "The Morning of Flying Fish in Hanami" Costume Fitting Pictures

Personal Note: The storyline looks very old-fashioned....

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Looking forward to see Julian again, but the plot sounds boring. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward for Chilam too. I haven't seen him for years in a series.

    I think it will be a warm and touching family/brotherhood/love story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Tracy & Selina:

    Don't have high expectations for the series as I only want to watch Chi Lam, but his role doesn't seem interesting.

    ReplyDelete