Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"The Rippling Blossom" TVBI Trailer


Michael Tse: "Here, I will get back everything that belongs to me".

Julian Cheung: "We are brothers. Victory for me also means victory for you".

Michael Tse: "How can I be willing to be second to you?"

Damian Lau: "Your older brother is arrogant. If you give way, it will only make him think that he is being looked down on".

Narrator: "Julian Cheung and Michael Tse, a pair of half-brothers, compete to be the number one brother of sushi making. 'The Rippling Blossom'".

Related post: 《魚躍在花見の朝》 "The Morning of Flying Fish in Hanami" Costume Fitting Pictures

Personal Note: The storyline looks very old-fashioned....

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Looking forward to see Julian again, but the plot sounds boring. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward for Chilam too. I haven't seen him for years in a series.

    I think it will be a warm and touching family/brotherhood/love story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Tracy & Selina:

    Don't have high expectations for the series as I only want to watch Chi Lam, but his role doesn't seem interesting.

    ReplyDelete