Updates on Twitter!

- "Heart and Greed" Week 2: averaged 21.5 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 5: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 3 MV
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song (Ram Chiang & Hubert Wu Acoustic Version)
- TV Awards Presentation 2017 Nominations
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)
- "My Ages Apart" Sub Song (Full Version)
- 《包青天再起風雲》 "Justice Bao: The First Year" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- Nancy Sit, Louis Yuen, Bernice Liu, Johnny Tang & Joyce Chan on "Starry Starry Talk"
- Bobby Au Yeung Wins 'Best Comedy Performance' at the 22nd Asian Television Awards

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Thursday, December 14, 2017.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"7 Days in Life" Promotional Clips 2-3

"7 Days in Life" Promotional Clip 2

Narrator: "Quarantined for seven days. Thief couple robs for seven days".

Steven Ma: "In these seven days, every precious item in this hotel will be in my bag".

Sonija Kwok: "We usually divide everything in half; however, this time I want 60 percent, and you get 40 percent".

Steven Ma: "Are you playing games?"

Sonija Kwok: "Seven days later, the Pretoria's Star will be in my hands".

Steven Ma: "I will kill whoever gets in my way".

Steven Ma: "The winner will definitely be me".

Narrator: "'7 Days in Life'. January 24th @ 8:30pm".

"7 Days in Life" Promotional Clip 3

Narrator: "Quarantined for seven days. Get in trouble for seven days".

Bosco Wong: "As a brave detective, let's do this no matter what!"

Yuen Wah: "Luck is not by placing the word 'brave' on your chest".

Joyce Cheng: "As a media pioneer, let's do this vigorously!

Joyce Cheng: "I want to know where the hostage is hidden".

Bosco Wong: "They are hiding sea cumbers, not hiding a hostage!"

Narrator: "'7 Days in Life'. January 24th @ 8:30pm".

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment