Monday, January 24, 2011

"7 Days in Life" Promotional Clip 4


Narrator: "Quarantined for seven days. Permission to rebel for seven days".

Patrick Tang: "I want to be the boss for seven days. From now on, I will be in charge!"

Coleman Tam: "Would be stupid to believe you! You are obviously the kidnapper!"

Mimi Lo: "With my food and living expenses paid for, I have the permission to not have work for these days".

Yu Yeung: "You still owe me money. Don't even think about not showing up".

Mimi Lo: "Wow, this is real money".

Yvonne Lam: "Cheap!"

Narrator: "'7 Days in Life'. Monday @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: Liked how Coleman said his line. :D

Watched the first episode, and it was quite funny, especially Patrick and Mimi! :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

2 comments:

  1. @hyn5: Totally agree! Patrick was very funny! The prison line he said to LKL was hilarious! Plus, I loved Mimi's lingerie selection! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Guru:

    Loved the same scenes! Also loved Mimi singing Joey's song in the tub! Ha ha ha! Will definitely continue watching. :)

    ReplyDelete