Updates on Twitter!

- "Heart and Greed" Week 2: averaged 21.5 points.
- "My Ages Apart" Week 5: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 3 MV
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Sub Song (Ram Chiang & Hubert Wu Acoustic Version)
- TV Awards Presentation 2017 Nominations
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)
- "My Ages Apart" Sub Song (Full Version)
- 《包青天再起風雲》 "Justice Bao: The First Year" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony
- Nancy Sit, Louis Yuen, Bernice Liu, Johnny Tang & Joyce Chan on "Starry Starry Talk"
- Bobby Au Yeung Wins 'Best Comedy Performance' at the 22nd Asian Television Awards

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Sunday, December 17, 2017.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

《我愛HK 開心萬歲》 "I Love Hong Kong" Trailer

In theatres February 3rd, 2011


Producer: Eric Tsang
Directors: Eric Tsang & Chung Shu Kai
Publisher: Shaw Brothers (HK) Limited

5 comments:

  1. From the preview alone, this looks very similar to "72 Tenants".

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of Mag Lam. She's also having a short mini series coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Guru:

    Yes, it also reminds me of "72".

    To Selina:

    It does show Mag Lam quite a bit in this trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Guru - I agree. And it was amusing enough, but it's was more a string of celeb cameos with barely an actual plot holding them together. I think these movies could get quite tiring.

    @ Selina - first hint that TVB is behind this movie. They are pushing her like crazy. Am I the only who doesn't like her? She seems like a sweet girl, but I'm not a fan of her singing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't like her either. I think she's being overpromoted. There's a lot more talented singers out there that work so much harder than her and deserve the amount of promotion she's getting. I'm not a big fan of her voice. She has a problem with pronounciation and mumbles when she sings. Her voice hasn't matured yet so she should practice for a few more years. Ella Koon and even Hubert Wu (the guy who won the 2010 International New Talent Singing Championship) are both better than her.

    ReplyDelete