Thursday, September 10, 2009

Louise Lee Si Kei @ Cha Siu Yan Radio Interview

Part 1

Part 2

Louise Lee talks about "The Stew of Life" and praises Fala Chen.

Siu Yan: What do you think of Fala? In the series, she plays your daughter. This is her third time playing your daughter.
Louise: Yes, this is the third time that Fala played as my daughter. There is a lot of fate!
Siu Yan: What do you think of her acting from "Heart of Greed" to now?
Louise: To be honest, she was very green in "Heart of Greed".
Siu Yan: She was a newbie.
Louise: She was very green. The silly pig would always hold onto the script and ask, "How do you pronounce this?"
Siu Yan: Yes, her Chinese is not that great.
Louise: Yes. At that time, she didn't know how to read [the script]. She'll ask this, and then she'll ask that, but she is very obedient. You can see in "Moonlight Resonance" that she is a super hard worker. Her character is a mute, and her sign language is very.... We know how to speak, and we'll get confused, but she is very smart, and she signs very fast. I really admire her because she is very hardworking.
Siu Yan: What do you think of her in "The Stew of Life"?
Louise: I watched it last night, and I admire her.
Siu Yan: She is quite natural.
Louise: She gives me a Kelly Chen feeling. She is very pretty! I like her with short hair.
Siu Yan: Louise, you really care about Fala. I really have to tell the listeners that, in the beginning of the show, we used the theme of "The Stew of Life," and Louise was very nervous. She was like, "Listen. Fala sings it! She sings very well! She sounds like a singer! It's very good!"
Louise: She sings very well for her first time. She did the fake sounds very well. Actually, I like to sing, too. But my voice is not suited for singing. I can see that Fala has a nice voice. If she trains [her voice], she can be even better.
Siu Yan: Did you watch Fala in "Turning Point" as Laughing So?
Louise: No, I was busy, and I wasn't in Hong Kong.
Siu Yan: Oh, no wonder.
Louise: It was good, right?
Siu Yan: The feedback was very good.

Personal Note: I don't know why, but I really want this series to hurry up and finish airing! :)

*Credits to 法拉城

2 comments:

  1. i started watching stew of life...

    it's okay...like..i'm using that term loosely here. I guess because it hasn't reached its climax yet, hence I'm not too interested. And sadly I don't get quite a bunch of the jokes..but my mom does. lol..she watched because she likes Louise =P

    have you started watching? at the moment, i sort of have the series on hold...i want to know what others are saying if they've watched more than what i've seen...

    btw how come you want it to finish airing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too have it on hold. To be honest, I think the series will only be okay. :)
    I don't have high hopes for this series. You may think that I've posted so many entries on it that I really want to watch it, but I'm not. Ha ha.... :)

    I want it to finish airing because I've already heard the theme song, I hear other new theme songs, and watch other series. :)

    ReplyDelete