Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fala Chen Sings "The Stew of Life" Theme Song

stew_promo

The cast of "The Stew of Life" was at Olympian City yesterday, and they held a salad-making contest to promote the series.

This will be Fala's first time singing a theme song for a series, and she gives herself 70 percent. She said, "I've recorded the song three times. (Did you practice at Neway Karaoke?) They don't have the song yet! (The series is about cooking?) I know how to cook Japanese style and Western dishes. (Has your boyfriend tried your cooking?) Many of my friends have tried my cooking, and they all praise it as being tasty. (Are you worried about the ratings for the series?) I'm not worried because the backstage crew has watched it, and they praise it for being good".

Louise Lee Si Kei just returned from a vacation, and she has gained weight, but she is in the process of losing weight. She said, "I look better skinnier. I used to take weight-loss pills, but after two or three years, there were problems with my nervous system, so I stopped taking them".

Timmy Hung was also at the promotional event. When the reporters asked him when he would get married, he changed the subject, and said that he will have an intense kiss scene with Yoyo Mung in "Transferred Connection of Temptation".

Personal Note: The theme song aired on AOD is the demo version sung by Eva Chan. Can't wait for Fala's version!

*Credits to appledaily and the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment