Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Steven Ma & Fala Chen Wedding Pictures @ "Transferred Connection of Temptation"

steven_fala01steven_fala02steven_fala03steven_fala04stevenfala

Steven Ma Wants to Get Married

Steven Ma has been busy filming new series "Transferred Connection of Temptation", and the other day, he filmed a wedding scene with Fala Chen. The couple will have a happy ending in the series. Steven and Fala have filmed many series together, and the two are quite good friends. When Fala was picking out the wedding dress, Steven was serious in giving his opinion. Fala expressed that she really likes working with Steven because he can bring her positive energy when working together. Even if it is hard work, Steven will take a deep breath and say, "Let's go!", and they will continue to strive for success. When Steven is tired and all worn out, he will not speak, but he will definitely not make a scene. Fala really admires Steven for having a good heart, and he is willing to tell his partner the truth; therefore, she has a lot of trust in Steven.

Fala also said that, during this cooperation, she discovered that Steven is a person who really wants to get married. "Whenever there are kids filming on scene, he would change himself into a father figure and treat them with love. He will definitely make a good husband and good father". When asked whether she or Steven would marry first, Fala believes that Steven will marry first. However, Steven did not agree, but expressed that he does want to have a family with a happy marriage. It is his biggest wish. Steven had always wanted to marry before the age of thirty. He also hopes to become a father, and when he gets married, he hopes to have kids right away.

Personal Note: I had a hard time picturing Steven and Fala as a couple in a modern series until seeing them as a bride and a groom filming wedding pictures for "Transferred Connection of Temptation". I am a bit convinced now, but their brother and sister relationship is still stronger. He he.... :)

*Credits to 溫馨馬仔小屋, takungpao, and hunantv.com

8 comments:

  1. they look so sweet, add this one to my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Noah:

    They do look sweet, eh? He he....
    Are you adding them as a couple to your list or are you adding the series to your list?

    I'm going to go with the couple because I don't have high hopes for the series. :) But, I'll an open mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivy, my list for couple. I've lost faith in TVb series lately

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha.... True, but I still have hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still see them as siblings more, just can't picture them as a couple yet. maybe when i watch the series, it'll change..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. I still prefer Fala & Steven as siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their sibling relationship is quite memorable. But, I think I'll be more convinced after their pairing in "Legend of Pu Song Ling". I'm very much looking forward to that series. Loved watching "Dark Tales"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so true.. every time I see them they remind me of siblings from A Journey Called Life.
    But the more news (about them) I see, the more convinced I am. They look pretty good together!

    ReplyDelete