Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kenneth Ma @ "Shall We State the Case" Filming

maming_case01maming_case02maming_case03

A fan spotted Ma Ming filming "Shall We State the Case" at a flower boutique on August 28th.

Personal Note: Ma Ming looks good! My sister was complaining yesterday saying that there isn't enough outside filming pictures or news for "Shall We State the Case" compared to "Transferred Connection of Temptation". I swear, whatever she wishes for, it'll happen the next day. Ha ha....

*Credits to passerby_fan

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's funny how everything your sister wants comes true the next day. Tell her to wish me for someday being able to meet Raymond and Kenneth.

    Some fans are so lucky to catch a star filming. Ma Ming looks so cute. I want to see more and more pictures of SWSTC too. Thanks to your sister, one of my wish came true. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha.... It's true! She and I would discuss about TVB or HK entertainment, and whatever we say the previous day, something along the line of what we were discussing would happen the following day. It's amazing! :)

    She's good, but she's not that good. I wanted to meet Ma Ming when I was in HK, but he was in Sabah filming "Born Rich". :P Ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with your sister!!! I want more news about Shall We State The Case!!! I've been wishing for soooooo long but all I see is Fala and Steven all the time... anyways, good to know something than nothing!! but would love to see Tavia and Raymond scenes!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't Tavia & Raymond spotted all dressed up wearing ball clothes filming outside? :) I guess that is not enough. ;)

    I want to see the Triangle (Kenneth, Tavia & Raymond) solve cases! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. had some complaints, but getting addict to another thing right now, so just let things happen as they will

    ReplyDelete