Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tavia Yeung & Ma Ming @ TVB Blog Interview

Tavia Yeung's TVB Blog


Tavia: Hey, Ma Ming! What do you do in the series?
Kenneth: There are upper class people and lower class people in the series, so I will be playing a middle-class person. It will balance things out.
Tavia: Does that mean I'm a lower class person?
Kenneth: Yes, you come from....
Tavia: Yes, I'm poor. I graduated from Yau Ma Tei primary school.
Kenneth: And I'm a very smart cop. This is my subordinate, Super Girl!
Tavia: Yes, I'm Super Girl. But I'm only a PC right now. Later, I will join your team and become a CID.
Kenneth: Yes, that is correct. In this series, I will have many girlfriends and many intimate love scenes and one-night stands....
Tavia: You were saying before....
Kenneth: The only one I want and cannot kiss is Tavia.
Tavia: No, you didn't say that before. You were saying that this is the best character of the year.
Kenneth: Yes, they say this character is this year's best character because there are many girls, many kiss scenes, and many bed scenes.
Tavia: Unfortunately....
Kenneth: But the only imperfection [about the character] is that I don't even get a chance to touch her pinkie.
Tavia: Let's touch [pinkies] right now. Does this fulfill your wish?
Kenneth: Not yet....
Tavia: Can you spread your legs further apart. You're too tall.
Kenneth: Really?
Tavia: This height is more comforting.
Kenneth: What about you?
Tavia: It is a regret for me, too. I've already told my mom that I would be working with you, and she was very happy. But I told her that we will not have a romantic storyline in here. He will not be your son-in-law, since he will only be my superior.
Kenneth: My mom really likes Tavia.
Tavia: My mom really likes Kenneth.
Kenneth: Why don't our moms be in-laws?
Tavia: We'll talk about this off camera.
Kenneth: Yes, we'll talk about this off camera. Even though Tavia will have a romance with Raymond in the series, I believe she should be with me outside of the series.
Tavia: Yes, I will take care of him.

(Asking about the series)
Tavia: The case solving in the series is a bit more unique. It will not be solved using violence or punching and kicking, but rather using physics and science to solve the cases.
Kenneth: We will depend on Raymond.
Tavia: Yes. I read the script, and it seems as though you don't have many scenes with punching or kicking.
Kenneth: I have a lot of action scenes in bed.
Tavia: Wooing girls! Stop teaching bad things to kids! Audience members, don't listen and don't learn. Kids should cover their ears!
Kenneth: A lot of bed scenes.
Tavia: I, comparatively, have more action scenes.
Kenneth: More action scenes while chasing after criminals.
Tavia: There are more outside scenes.
Kenneth: And I'm....
Tavia: In the series, I'm very stupid. Do you know that?
Kenneth: How stupid?
Tavia: When your guys' car was breaking down, I said, "I'm going to get out of the car and run".
Kenneth: How embarrassing can that be? What kind of car is the Major Crimes Unit using?
Tavia: I get out of the car, while they continue to drive.
Kenneth: We will catch up with her.
Tavia: Look at my waist; it's bound to be only 22 inches. How heavy can I be? Do I really need to get out of the car and run? But the tall and big guys continue to stay in the car.
Kenneth: My biggest concern is regarding the type of car the Major Crimes Unit is using.
Tavia: It's very odd. I am always the first person to act.
Kenneth: You wear courage on your sleeve.
Tavia: Yes, but I'm not brave in your department.
Kenneth: Which department?
Tavia: The bed department.
Kenneth: What? What do you want to say? Don't laugh to the point where they can't hear you.
Tavia: Bed.... Why are we backing up? Let's move forward. The bed department.
Kenneth: Oh, in that department, I'm....
Tavia: I am brave at making the bed.
Kenneth: Okay, I'll teach you.
Tavia: Okay.

Raymond Lam's TVB Blog

Related post: 《談情說案》 "Shall We State the Case" Costume Fitting Pictures

Personal Note: Ma Ming and Tavia are so funny together! Ha ha....

*Credits to tvb.com

9 comments:

  1. Ma Ming and Tavia are just the sweetest thing right now!!! their off-screen flirting has really taken me over to the point where I love them more than TaRo right now!!! lol! Ron better do something soon before these two top my list for best off-screen couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To sandells: Are you serious? I mean, I love Ma Ming, but I don't think anyone with replace ROTA. Ha ha...

    How come no b-day party news on Ron and Tavia yet? It seems like there won't be one this year because of their filming schedules. :( Hopefully they'll have something. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, typo. I'm typing with my iPod touch right now. I mean sandalls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the drought has left me with no choice lol!

    maybe you should do a "special" on your fav off-screen couples... I'm sure that there are more in tvb but they're not noticed as often as on-screen ones??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will consider it because I have a few fav on and off-screen couples that I really love. Ha ha.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, i like Ma Ming, but look at this vid, kind of piss me off. You know it should be Fungyi, the couple i have been waiting for long long time ( weird, even though i like Kenneth more than Raymond).

    I m with you Ivy, no couple can beat Taro off-screen chemistry for me, they r the best. Oh, no birthday party this year? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Noah: There has be any updates about Ron and Tavia's b-day party yet. It wouldn't surprise me if they don't have one this year. They are busying filming series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, TaRo just had their birthday party last night. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. dvd- Can't wait for pictures and video clips of Taro. Hope they have alot of interactions together.

    ReplyDelete