Sunday, July 5, 2009

"Fong Sai Yuk Falls in Love with Hung Hei Goon" @ TVB Sales Presentation 2004



方世玉愛上洪熙官 @ TVB Sales Presentation 2004
Cast: Shirley Yeung, Steven Ma, Cindy Au, and Kiki Sheung

This clip was aired in 2003 during the anniversary month for the 2004 Sales Presentation. The series was not filmed.

I have watched all of TVB's Sales Presentation clips from the mid '90s to the present time, but this clip had slipped through my fingers until now (I've only seen pictures of it in Ming Pao Weekly).

The storyline reminds me too much of "A Tough Side of Lady" and "Eternal Happiness". I've also noticed that most of the costumes used in this clip were from "Find the Light". If TVB had filmed this, I think it would have been pretty clever to write Fong Sai Yuk as a girl instead of a guy. However, Shirley would not be my first choice to play Fong Sai Yuk though. Ha ha....

*Credits to 粉 @ 56.com

6 comments:

  1. Now that you mention it, yeah I vaguely remember about this too. :P
    Who you prefer to be Fong Sai Yuk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it would be good if shirley actually filmed this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I think Shirley's personality would fit the role of Fong Sai Yuk nicely and her frame would fit perfectly. But her status in TVB is not "high" enough. Fong Sai Yuk has to be at the same status as Hung Hei Goon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey~ May I know where u watch all the past year's Sales Presentation clips?
    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can try searching for them on tudou.com if they have any of the clips there. http://so.tudou.com/isearch/TVB%20%E8%8A%82%E7%9B%AE%E5%B7%A1%E7%A4%BC/ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for the link! It's really cool! Some of actors in the shows in sales presentation were in the actual shows itself. (:

    ReplyDelete