Thursday, July 16, 2009

《談情說案》 "Shall We State the Case" Costume Fitting Pictures

CREDIT IF REPOSTED


TVB8 Clip


- Raymond will play an associate professor of physics who is very rational. His character is from a rich family.
- Kenneth will play a player cop with smarts and has many girlfriends.
- Bernice will play Kenneth's girlfriend. She is also a big cameo in the series.
- Bernice and Kenneth were previously a couple when they were in university.
- Bernice will play a reporter.
- Tavia will play a police constable in the first two episodes, and will later become a CID.
- Tavia will have many fighting and chasing scenes.

Clips:
Raymond Lam's TVB Blog
Tavia Yeung's TVB Blog
Kenneth Ma's TVB Blog
Bernice Liu's TVB Blog



Tavia: "I have to mention Kenneth. I can finally work with him. Mom, you'll be very happy. Although he's not playing my boyfriend or your half son-in-law, he'll be my superior, and we'll have many scenes together. I hope we'll have chemistry".

nose

Halfway through Tavia's clip, Kenneth said, "I will definitely brush my nose, too!" It's funny why he said that because Bernice mentioned previously that she likes to kiss with their noses touching because she thinks it's romantic that way. When Bernice was filming a kiss scene in "Steps" with Steven Ma, Bernice insisted that Steven not tilt his head during the kiss because she likes to kiss with their noses touching.

raymondtavia_raymondtavia_raymond02tavia_raymond03groupgroup02group03maming01maming002maming_taviamaming_bernice01maming_bernice02maming_bernice03maming_bernice04maming_bernice05maming_bernice06maming_bernice07maming_bernice08maming_bernice09maming_bernicemaming_bernice02maming_bernice03maming_bernice04maming_bernice05groupgroup2cast01cast02cast03cast04cast05cast06cast07cast08cast09cast10cast11maming_bernicemaming_bernice02maming_bernice03maming_bernice04maming_bernice05maming_bernice06maming_bernice07maming_bernice08maming_bernice09maming_bernice10maming_bernice11maming_bernice12cast12cast13cast14cast15cast16cast17cast18cast19cast20cast21cast22cast23cast24cast25cast26cast27cast28cast29cast30cast31cast32cast33cast34cast35cast36cast37cast38cast39cast40cast41

More pictures:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2009-07/17/content_11722112.htm
http://yule.tom.com/2009-07-17/001F/08537107.html


maming_tavia

Tavia: Ma Kwok Ming!
Kenneth: Talk about your character.
Tavia: Ma Kwok Ming!
Kenneth: What?
Tavia: Ma Kwok Ming!
Kenneth: Just say it!
Raymond: He already has a lot of girls, so don't go near him.
Tavia: Yes, I should step further away.
Kenneth: No, no.
Tavia: You should step away. In the series, I am a female cop. A female cop! But when I'm facing such a tall and handsome superior, he surprisingly does not notice me. He has too many ladies in the series. Too many ladies, right? He keeps saying that he wants to be with me the most, but he would want a wild flower than a female cop.
Kenneth: You don't understand. Usually, men don't pursue the girls they like the most.
Tavia: Really?
Kenneth: Of course.
Tavia: So, did you pursue her yet?
Kenneth: Not yet.
Tavia: Really? Didn't pursue her yet?
Kenneth: I'll pursue you on the 26th episode.
Tavia: No, I'm talking about outside of the series.
Kenneth: Didn't pursue outside the series as well.
Tavia: Oh!
Kenneth: I'm waiting to pursue you. I heard that auntie really likes me, and my mom really likes her.
Tavia: Yes, my mom.... Hi, mom. We're together again!
Kenneth: How are you, auntie? Hi, mom. I'm filming with Tavia!
Tavia: How are you, auntie? But, we do not have fate in this series.
Kenneth: There's fate outside of the series.
Tavia: No, we walk pass each other.
Kenneth: Outside of the series.
Tavia: You are my superior, and I'm your subordinate. So, we don't have any of those scenes that you were talking about.
Kenneth: Actually, I'll add a storyline about me pursuing you in my heart.
Tavia: Oh, really?
Kenneth: Definitely.
Tavia: So, you'll express it outside of the series?
Kenneth: Yes.
Tavia: I'm receiving it! The person over there, don't misunderstand.
Kenneth: Who's that person over there?
Tavia: I don't know. Why don't you talk about the series?
Kenneth: The person next to you?
Tavia: I don't know.
Kenneth: The person next to you.
Tavia: Yes, the person next to me. He blanked out.
Kenneth: My character in the series is this year's best character because I have many girls, many kiss scenes, and many bed scenes. Everyone has asked if I bribed someone to get this character.
Tavia: Will you bring two tubes of toothpaste and two toothbrushes beforehand?
Kenneth: I most likely will.
Tavia: You will, right? I will be bringing them, too.
Kenneth: Huh?! So, far [in the script], you don't have many kiss scenes.
Tavia: Not for kiss scenes. When I see you brushing, I'll brush, too.
Kenneth: Yes, that's good. When you see me brushing, you will say, "You ready to court some girls?" This is good! Let's add that.
Tavia: I'm happy to film this series because I've never officially worked with Kenneth before. I've laughed so much that I have phlegm. Apart from romantic scenes, we have a lot of scenes together. We will always see other, catch criminals together, and solve cases together. I think I'll see you more than I'll see Raymond.
Kenneth: But you have a romantic storyline with him.
Tavia: Don't be so stubborn with that description. We have 'office fate'! The temptation of uniforms!
Kenneth: I'm still stubborn about it.
Tavia: Never mind. You finish the clip yourself.

FYI: The official English title of this series is "The Mysteries of Love".

Related post: Tavia Yeung & Ma Ming @ TVB Blog Interview
Related post: Ma Ming Is James Bond
Related post: 《談情說案》 "Shall We State the Case" Costume Fitting

Personal Note: All I can say is that I am very much looking forward to Ma Ming and Bernice's intense kiss scenes. Ha ha....

There seems to be very few pictures of Raymond.

The clips speak for themselves! Ha ha....

*Credits to 雪子Yuki, tvb.com, kennethma.org, taviabaidu, berniceliu.org, tungstar, the-sun, headlinedaily, and mingpao

3 comments:

  1. too cute! i love BK!

    MingYI is cute as well.... how did Kenneth manage to steal the limelight again???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is called "charisma"! Ha ha... The media was just very interested in Ma Ming's character.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete