Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ma Ming's 'Official' Girlfriend


- Raymond's name is Kingsley King Bok (景博).
- Kenneth's name is Lo Tin Hang (盧天恆).
- Tavia's name is Tsui Siu Lai (徐小麗).
- Bernice's name is Nickole.
- Mary Hon (Raymond's mom) will play a principal.

正印女友

Clip transcript:

(Lau Ka Ho tells Bernice to come out.)
Bernice: I'm not the official [girlfriend].
Lau Ka Ho: You are the official one.
Kenneth: It counts. [Our relationship] is the most long-lasting.
Lau Ka Ho: When I say it is official, then it is official!
Bernice: Okay, I understand.
Kenneth: The other girls are only one-night and two-night stands.
Bernice: We at least have three nights!
Kenneth: Yes, we have at least three nights.
Bernice: My name is Nickole, and I'm happy that Ka Ho Gor gave me such a breakthrough role.
Lau Ka Ho: Why don't you talk about your breakthrough in here.
Bernice: All these years, I have never filmed these types of scenes before, but this is my first time....
Lau Ka Ho: What do you mean by these types of scenes before?
Kenneth: Don't worry. I'll bring you into character.
Lau Ka Ho: These types?
Kenneth: She means such intense love scenes.
Lau Ka Ho: These types of scenes!
Kenneth: Such intense love scenes.
Bernice: No, I don't want to say it in the sense of bed scenes and....
Kenneth: Intense. It's intense.
Bernice: Okay.
Kenneth: I'll bring you into character.
Berncie: Really? Okay, you guys heard that he said he will. Actually, the first time working with Ma Ming, there was the longest kiss scene in which the camera circled us 360 degrees. That was my first time filming such a scene.
Kenneth: Yes, but it is more intense this time.
Bernice: Yes. [It should be a step up.]
Kenneth: Are you scared?
Bernice: I'm not scared. You said you're going to bring me into character.
Kenneth: Of course. You should be careful.
Bernice: That's it.
Kenneth: There is nothing else.
Lau Ka Ho: Now pose for an intense picture.
Bernice: Huh?!
Kenneth: Pictures again?
Raymond: Why don't you guys rehearse for that scene?!
Lee Sing Cheung: Let's see how intense it is!
Mary Hon: Let's see how intense it is!
Raymond: Rehearse that scene!
Lau Ka Ho: The intensity [of the pose] should be as intense as you say it is.
Mary Hon: You said you would bring her into character!
Bernice: We're really doing it?
Kenneth: No, we are going to pretend.
Bernice: Okay, we'll pretend.
Mandy Lam: How are you going to bring her into character, Ma Ming?!
Kenneth: How about we pretend to kiss?
Bernice: Okay.
Raymond: I want to see how it is.
Lee Sing Cheung: They are a little bit awkward.
Jazz Lam: That's intense?!
Bernice: We'll save it for the series.
Kenneth: We'll rehearse when the scene comes.
Raymond: [Your pose was] very stiff.

Personal Note: OMG!!! They are so cute! The cast was poking fun at Ma Ming's love life in the series. You can hear them talk in the background! So funny! Ha ha....

*Credits to tvb.com

3 comments:

  1. Awe. I want to hear Bernice say her name's Nicole in the series. I wonder why LKH chose the name Nicole? Haha, I'm so happy her name's Nicole. Overall all names haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. To sugar: Wasn't Flora's name in "To Get Unstuck in Time" Nicole? Ha ha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH. It was?! I watched that and I can't remember anything but the phone and some of the gross parts. I remember Gigi's name in Shades of Truth was Nicole. The first time I watched it, it was such a surprise, I was like, omg, haha.

    ReplyDelete