Friday, October 24, 2008

Sammul Chan's "The Four" Personal Photo Album 1 & 2

01
Cold-Blooded's stunt double and my stunt double are using hair dryers to make the effect of my fast running.

02
I remember this scene was filmed when I had to save Iron Fist from getting executed.

03
The person fixing my hair is not the hairstylist, but he is our very fun director, Siu Lung.

04
Is this real life or in the series? I don't know.

05
This is our marital arts instructor, Tai Jeung.

06
After learning the moves with Ma Ming, it is time for us to compare!

07
We are very serious when we are watching the playback...... hehe

08

09
Handsome look!

10
Who is the person with only the top of the head showing?

11
I look very serious when Ma Ming is being rescued.

12
竹間直人系良耳才女豸皃......haha (I have no clue what Sammul is saying here.)

13
Isn't Siu Do cute in person?

14
Excuse me, Mr. Leng Ling Hei (Cold-Blooded), what do you want to do with your hair clip?

15
Can you find me in three seconds?

16
Just as I was having the best nap ever, a hair-clipped male fly poses beside me! And Ma Ming is still the only one smiling......

17
Just let him take the picture! I'm hungry, so I have to go to find something to eat!

18
那裡來的手卒金咼!呵呵呵!Do you recognize the earphones and the white down jacket?

19
Oh, the cute Lung! He is the number one bape fan!

"The Four" Episode 23

"The Four" Episode 24

"The Four" Episode 25

*Credits to sammulblog

No comments:

Post a Comment