Sunday, October 26, 2008

Iron Fist & Lam Yeuk Fei (Happy Ending)

(Starts at 32:00)
Yeuk Fei was blinded because of Song Chi Yin, so she enters with a pail of hot water while Iron Fist is taking a bath.


fei_iron01fei_iron02fei_iron03fei_iron04fei_iron05fei_iron06fei_iron07

Iron Fist: Yeuk Fei, I'm not dressed (embarrassed and turning red)!
Yeuk Fei: It doesn't matter! I can't even see your funny-looking face.
Iron Fist: Yes, but that is still inappropriate.
Yeuk Fei: We both roam around in this 江湖. Don't be a sissy.
Iron Fist: It is very heavy. Be careful.... Ouch! The water is very hot!
Yeuk Fei: You are very hard to take care of. It is either too cold or too hot. No wonder your sister left you to go learn.
Iron Fist: But the water is hot.... Actually, I really miss my sister, but I know why she wants to do it. One, it is her dream. Two, she can leave this unhappy place.
Yeuk Fei: That's just too bad for her love relationship.
Iron Fist: Are you talking about her and Chasing Life?
Yeuk Fei: I'm a girl, and I know that she likes Chasing Life more than just a brother.
Iron Fist: Even if so, you can blame that they are not destined to be together.... Fei, that is why we have to cherish the person in front of us.
Yeuk Fei: What are you doing?
Iron Fist: I am saying, why don't we get together....
Yeuk Fei: (Embarrassed) Why are you saying this to me under these circumstances?
Iron Fist: I didn't mean that.... I mean, I want to take care of you for the rest of your life.
Yeuk Fei: But I am blind right now. I am not qualified to get married.
Iron Fist: What blind? As long as you agree to marry me, then I can take care of you, okay?
Yeuk Fei: We'll talk about it when I get healed.
Iron Fist: Agreed then. Once you get healed, then we will get married, okay?
(Yeuk Fei nods.)
Iron Fist: (He sits up.) Really? You will marry me?
(Yeuk Fei suddenly sees Iron Fist's face and touches it.)
Yeuk Fei: Wah! Why is the body so red? Is the water really that hot?
Iron Fist: Yes, the water is really hot. You can see?!
(Yeuk Fei covers her face while Iron Fist sits back down in the tub.)
Yeuk Fei: My eyes are healed! I can see again!
Iron Fist: Yeuk Fei (he grabs her hand), we should get married! We should quickly get married!
Yeuk Fei: (Embarrassed) Let go of my hand first.
Iron Fist: You agree first! You promised me, so you can't take it back. We should get married, okay? Come on, let's get married!
Yeuk Fei: Okay, okay.... Let's get married!
Iron Fist: Promise me?
Yeuk Fei: I promise you!

fei_iron08fei_iron09fei_iron10

Later, Iron Fist holds Yeuk Fei's hand and goes around town to announce their engagement. However, the people from the Blue Sky Clan come and insist that Yeuk Fei lead the clan. Yeuk Fei agrees to be the leader of the clan because the clan was established by her father.

fei_iron11fei_iron12fei_iron13fei_iron14fei_iron15fei_iron16fei_iron18fei_iron19

Iron Fist: Aren't we getting married?
Yeuk Fei: Come on, don't be like that. I can't let my father's establishment crash and burn. (She takes both of his hands.) As for our wedding, we can wait until the clan is back in order. We are just delaying it. We can still see each other when I become the leader, right? We can still.... Em.... I don't know what to say.... So.... just smile.

Personal Note: Aww, "The Four" is over! Ma Ming and Selena are super sweet together! Even though they didn't get married, they are still together. Unlike the other constables, he is the only one of the four to end up with his love interest.

*Credits to tvb and tudou

4 comments:

  1. AAAWWW, man!!! How nice! It would've been better if Lam Yeuk Fei agreed to marry him like, straight away.

    ReplyDelete