Monday, October 27, 2008

Nathan Lee Supports Nancy Wu

Nathan Supports Nancy

Nathan: "大家好﹐ 我是李承鉉! Hello, hello! 聽說我的胡定欣! 會去頒獎所以.... Okay, I'll speak in English. It's Hong Kong, so I just want everybody to vote for 胡定欣, Nancy, because she is nominated for two awards this year. So, give her a lot of love and take care, okay. 加油! 加油! 胡定欣! I miss you!"

Thanks a lot Nathan!!! U add oil too!!!

Nancy Wu updated her blog with a video post from Nathan sending his support from Korea.


nancy_tvb_blog
Nancy Wu TVB blog

nancy_yahoo_blog
Nancy Wu Yahoo! blog

Personal Note: Aww, Team Success is so cute! Nathan still says "胡定欣!" in a very high-pitched voice. He is so cute!!! The award for 'Most Improved Female' has to go to either Selena or Nancy because Tavia has to get 'Best Supporting Female'. It also seems as though TVB is acknowledging Nancy for her accomplishment in dancing. After "Strictly Come Dancing II, ,Nancy has performed at a lot of variety shows. On the other hand, Selena had a variety of different genre series this year. Also, her status in TVB is ranked higher than Nancy. They are both liked by viewers, so it is up to TVB to base it on whom they favour more. 真係好難揀呀! I'd be pulling my hair out if I had to pick one! Add oil, Nathan, Tavia, Nancy, and Selena!!!

*Credits to nann_yahoo_blog, tvb.com, and nann0981

6 comments:

  1. Nathan Li is so hansomeeeeeee. How can I find him??? Hhihi. pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan Li is so hansomeeeeeee. How can I find him??? Hhihi. pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting! You can find out more about Nathan if you google 李承鉉. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea Nathan Lee is really handsome. I think he more goodlooking now then when he was younger from the photos provided. He resembles Daniel Wu actually especially when he had the shades on. It's so sad to see Nathan and Nancy like each other yet can be together because of distance =( Their youtube clips are even more interesting than a drama! Yea it's hard to pick between Selena and Nancy but I'm really want Nancy to win more cause her acting seems more polished in my opinion. Both are young actresses that I like, so hard to decide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Nathan and Nancy do look like a very good match. I love Team Success!

    The 'Most Improved Female Award' will most likely be decided by TVB (like most awards). It will have to go down to who TVB favours more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that Nancy got her award finally! I think Nathan's support did help a lot XDD This clip is actually my favourite too

    >Their youtube clips are even more interesting than a drama!

    Yes Yes Yes, better than TVB's drama. It was a ture-couple-show... haha

    Wish to see more in the future...

    ReplyDelete