Date: September 12, 2013
Temporary Chinese title: 《男大當婚》
Pinyin title: Naam Daai Dong Fan
Temporary English title: "Man Getting Married"
Producer: Fong Chun Chiu
Attending Cast: Wayne Lai, Louisa So, Tony Hung, Chung King Fai, Natalie Tong, Ronald Law, Benjamin Yuen, Stanley Cheung, Jennifer Shum, Kibby Lau, Ali Lee, Lee Sing Cheung, Ram Chiang, Amy Fan, KK Cheung, Susan Tse, Mary Hon, Lau Kong, Lily Leung, Brian Chu, Kyle Tse, Albert Lo, Andy Siu, Nicole Wan, Ip Ting Chi, So Lai Ming, Louis Szeto, Man Yeung, Raymond Tsang, and Eddie Ho.
Place: Tseung Kwan O TVB City Studio One
- The series is a small production romance series.
- The story has two romantic storylines. The first one is a well-acquainted, implicit love between Wayne Lai and Louisa So. The second one is an intense love that is lighthearted and comedic between Natalie Tong and Tony Hung.
- Wayne will play a bus driver. He is almost 40 years old. He and his girlfriend have a six-year-old son; later, his girlfriend leaves him. Louisa So hires him to be her chauffeur; the two hit it off with each other, so they develop feelings for each other. He and Louisa do not have intense scenes; there is only one hand-holding scene.
- Louisa will play Anson, the CEO of a major enterprise. She has two stepmothers. Her stepmothers are not satisfied with the fact that she has become a CEO, frequently arranging drivers to eavesdrop on her conversations in the car. Afterward, she and chauffeur Wayne develop a relationship; because of a difference in status, they encounter many obstacles.
- Tony will play Yiu Chi Hau (饒至孝). He is from a wealthy family. He is Lau Kong's son and Louisa's younger brother. Because he got kidnapped by a woman when he was younger, he developed social anxiety. He does not trust others, especially women. He does not like to get along with others. He only likes to look at mangas. He meets Natalie when his cousin (played by Stanley Cheung) brings him to party. He, Natalie, and Ronald Law will be involved in a triangular relationship.
- Chung King Fai will play a wealthy businessman. He is Louisa's father.
- Natalie will play a cheerful, straightforward girl. She used to be a popular young model. One time, she played a party girl at a party, and her cosplay look that day was coincidentally the manga character Tony likes; on that night, something intense happens between the two of them.
- Elaine Yiu will play Natalie's elder sister.
- Benjamin Yuen will play Jason, Mary Hon's son.
- Stanley will play Ryan, Susan Tse's son and Tony's cousin. He likes to party at night.
- Jennifer Shum will play Louisa's secretary.
- Kibby Lau will play JoJo, a secretary.
- Amy Fan will play Wayne's friend who has had a crush on him for many years.
- Susan will play Chung King Fai's wife and Louisa's stepmother.
- Mary will play Fong Yi Ling (方綺鈴), Chung King Fai's wife and Louisa's stepmother.
- Hinson Chou will play Natalie's Taiwanese boyfriend.
Blessing Ceremony @ TVBE Clip (112713)
FYI: The Chinese title of this series was changed to 《分岔路上的他和她》 (literally translated as "The Him and the Her at the Crossroads"), but it has been changed to 《載得有情人》 (literally translated as "Driving a Lover"). The official English title is "Rear Mirror".
Personal Note: Remember Louisa saying that she was going to film a pre-modern series that is sweet at first, but bitter afterward...glad that the genre was changed.
*Credits to the-sun and Weibo