Thursday, September 18, 2008

"The Four" Promotional Event 1

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

TVBE Clip


4_004_014_024_034_044_054_064_074_084_094_104_114_124_144_15selena4_16

The cast of "The Four" appeared at a fitness facility to host a promotional event for the series. They were divided into groups of four to play games to test their physical abilities. During the games, the masked Selena Li lost her balance and fell when Dominic Lam (some sources say Raymond) threw the exercise ball at her, which hit her in the face. Afterward, Selena did feel a little dizzy, but was not upset because they were playing a game. When she was younger, she did break her nose from a ball hitting her face. She was wearing a mask to hide a rash on her lip from eating too much crab. Selena: "Originally, I wasn't supposed to come because I don't want to see anybody. I don't want the media to make up stories [about my rash], but the producer told me that there wasn't enough girls coming to this event, so I had to come and promote the series".

*Credits to www.raymondforest.com, rononline, tvb.com, mingpao, the-sun, tungstar, and wenweipo

No comments:

Post a Comment