Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kenneth Ma's TVB Blog III



Here is a translation of their conversation from the first promotional event of "The Four" at the fitness facility. They are so cute! Ahhhh!!!!

Interviewing Selena Li

Kenneth: Today is....
Selena: Guess who I am? Ha ha ha....
Kenneth: Today is the promotional event for "The Four". As you can see, beside me is a very mysterious girl who is masked. Who is she?
Selena: Guess who I am? Actually, I am Raymond Lam.
Kenneth: Hey, Raymond, how come you have long hair this time?
Selena: Yes, it is my character for my next series.
Kenneth: Oh, I know you recently released a new music album and the sales are not bad.
Selena: Really, I didn't release any albums recently. Oh, yes, I think so. Actually, this is me (points to her picture on the poster).
Kenneth: How come you are a masked hero today?
Selena: It is because I had an allergic reaction to eating crab. Earlier, there was a rash on my lip and eating the crab turned it into a bump. That is why I don't want to see anyone, but I can let you see (pulls down the mask). Ha ha ha, only the nose and nothing else.
Kenneth: Everyone wants to know whom you went to eat crab with? Is it with Kenneth Ma?
Selena: Family members....
Dominic Lam: Actually, it is with me!
Kenneth: Oh!
Dominic: It's with me!
Kenneth: So you went with Dominic!
Selena: Ai ya! Don't tell them!
Dominic: It was with me! You should have told me that....
Kenneth: You are allergic to crab.
Dominic: You should have told me that you are allergic to me, so I wouldn't have accompanied you to eat crab. (He leaves.)
Kenneth: Oh, Selena didn't get an allergic reaction from eating crab. She got it from eating crab with Dominic.
Dominic: (Comes back) She is allergic to me; that is why she's like that. She is not allergic to crab. So if you guys want to treat her out to eat crab, it is okay as long as I'm not there. (He leaves again.)
Selena: Okay, I'm going to ask Kenneth. Kenneth, do you have anything special from filming this series to share with everyone?
Kenneth: The special thing is that I've filmed the whole series with Selena, and she never turned into this. This proves that she is not allergic to me. She is only allergic to Dominic.
Selena: Yes.
(Silence)
Selena: Yes. Ha ha ha....

*Credits to tvb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment