Sunday, July 21, 2013

Oceane Zhu Guest Stars to Receive Benefit of Hugging Julian Cheung

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

01

Oceane Zhu attended a promotional event for the TVB series "Come Home Love". Because she guest-starred in "Triumph in the Skies II", she laughingly said that she hopes that Julian Chung is also able to guest-star in this series: "It's the producer who told me about the benefits. The producer told me to guest-star for two episodes...act with Julian...can hug him. If it were not for these benefits, I would not necessarily guest-star because I was filming a few series at that time". She also praised Fala Chen's character in the series as being very cute. It has been said that Fala has divorced. When asked whether she has sent her regards to Fala, she said, "I sent a text message to send my regards to her. She said that there's nothing much. I think that she is a very strong girl. I believe that she's okay. As a friend, also would not continue to ask.

Personal Note: He he.... Who wouldn't want to hug Chi Lam?! :P

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment