Date: July 16, 2013
Temporary Chinese title: 《愛我請留言》
Pinyin title: Oi Ngor Ching Lau Yin
Temporary English title: "Love Me, Please Leave a Message"
Producer: Andy Chan
Attending Cast: Raymond Wong, Priscilla Wong, Eddie Kwan, Tony Hung, Elaine Yiu, Vincent Wong, Kaki Leung, Helena Law, Chow Chung, Cheung Wing Hong, Owen Cheung, Lee Sing Cheung, Meini Cheung, Hebe Chan, Snow Suen, Rachel Poon, Mandy Lam, Mikako Leung, Kelvin Chan, Stephen Ho, Kibby Lau, Joe Junior, Helen Ng, Henry Lo, and Celine Yeung.
Place: Tseung Kwan O TVB City Studio One
- The series is about a realistic love story.
- The series will mainly bring out the communication problems that come from modern people liking to use electronic communications.
- Raymond Wong will play Lok Tin Sung (樂天送), a glass artist. He and Elaine Yiu are husband and wife, but he later falls in love with Priscilla Wong; Priscilla is not a third party. He will get caught in between his wife and his companion. He and his wife have many arguments over their daughter.
- Priscilla will play Yu Chor Kin (茹初見). She will have a romantic storyline with Raymond, Tony Hung, and Vincent Wong. She and Tony will play a couple who have dated for a number of years; however, because Tony loves freedom, they break up in the end. After the breakup, she encounters Raymond. She and Raymond communicate through mobile phone. She suspects that Raymond has a third party, so she checks his phone.
- Tony will play Yat Hei (日熙).
- Kelly Fu will play Kau Fei (皎妃), an ugly girl from Mainland who goes to Hong Kong to work. When she gets excited, she starts speaking in Mandarin. She does not have a romantic storyline; she only has a father-daughter relationship with Eddie Kwan.
- Elaine will play Choi Yin (蔡妍), a gynecologist. She is Raymond's wife; they have a daughter (played by Celine Yeung), but she is not her biological mother. She is constantly under pressure; in the end, something happens to her thyroid gland. Although she is a doctor, her marriage makes her unable to cure herself. Her character is tragic and tear-jerking.
- Vincent will play Prince Edward Wong Chi Cheung (王子翔), a diamond bachelor. He will sing Nicholas Tse's love song to pursue Priscilla. He is a tragic character.
- Helena Law and Chow Chung will play a married couple.
- Cheung Wing Hong will play Kaki Leung's boyfriend.
- Owen Cheung will play Ho Chi Fung (何志峰).
- Rebecca Chan will play Priscilla's mother.
- Meini Cheung will play a kindergarten principal.
- Hebe Chan will play Yeung Ka Ka (楊嘉嘉), a chocolate shop employee.
- Snow Suen will play Alexis Fung (馮曉君), a Senior Marketing Officer at a chocolate shop.
- Kibby Lau will play Jenny Lau, a receptionist.
- Candice Chiu will play Linda.
- Celine will play Lok Yau Yau (樂悠悠).
- Fred Cheng will guest-star as a wedding singer.
Visit @ Apple Daily Clip (091013)
Visit @ Apple Daily Clip (101013)
Related post: "Swipe Tap Love" @ FILMART 2014
FYI: The official English title of this series is "Swipe Tap Love".
*Credits to mingpao and appledaily