Date: December 12, 2012
Temporary Chinese title: 《傳愛事務所》
Pinyin title: Chuen Oi Si Mo Soh
Temporary English title: "Firm That Passes on Love"
Producers: Tsui Ching Hong
Attending Cast: Wayne Lai, Moses Chan, Fala Chen, Christine Ng, Jason Chan, Sire Ma, Elliot Yue, Chung King Fai, Vincent Wong, Mary Hon, Susan Tse, Power Chan, Samantha Ko, Bowie Wu, Mandy Lam, Hebe Chan, Lam King Kong, Lydia Law, To Yin Gor, Helen Ma, Eddie Li, Yu Yeung, Max Cheung, and Patrick Tang.
Place: Tseung Kwan O TVB City Studio 12
- 30-episode grand production.
- Wayne Lai will play Yu Ying Wai (余英偉), a barrister who specializes in inheritance cases.
- Moses Chan will play a barrister.
- Fala Chen will play Sam Yuet Kan (沈悅勤), a pupil barrister. She is smart and has a tough personality. She knows how to box. She is a tomboy.
- Christine Ng will play Luk Si Ying (陸思凝), a judge who tries civil cases. She is Wayne's ex-wife. She will have a romantic storyline with Moses and Wayne.
- Jason Chan will play a lawyer. He is Wayne's pupil.
- Sire Ma will play NaNa Lo Siu Lo (盧小璐), an unpopular young model who has a rebellious personality. She and Jason will play a pair.
- Elliot Yue will play a lawyer.
- Vincent Wong will play Sung Ka Yiu (宋家耀), Susan Tse's son.
- Samantha Ko will play Yip Nga Lai (葉雅麗). She and Bowie Wu will play a married couple.
- Helen Ma will play an entertainment company manager.
Visit @ "Scoop" Clip (042413)
Visit @ "Scoop" Clip (102113)
FYI: The Chinese title of this series has been changed to 《法外風雲》 (literally translated as "The Storm Beyond the Law"). The official English title is "Will Power".
Related post: "Will Power" Completion Banquet
Related post: "Will Power" @ FILMART 2013
Related post: Wayne Lai Hopes to Collaborate with Dayo Wong to Create New Sparks
Related post: "Firm That Passes on Love" @ TVB Sales Presentation 2013
Related post: "Firm That Passes on Love" Costume Fitting @ TVB Sales Presentation 2013
Related post: Tsui Ching Hong's November Series Info
Personal Note: Actually wanted this series to be a serious genre; however, Tsui Ching Hong does excel in comedies....
Saw some pictures of Fala with her wig earlier...it doesn't look too bad, but could still tell that it was a wig. Although she cut some of her hair, she couldn't cut it really short due to commercial contract obligations.
*Credits to appledaily, orientaldaily, and Weibo