Updates on Twitter!

- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clip 1 & See See TVB Clips
- "Nothing Special Force" Week 3: averaged 19.8 points.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 3: averaged 23.8 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 2: averaged 22.3 points.
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting
- Moses Chan & Ada Choi on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- TVB 50th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Clips from Astro on Demand Awards 2012

Full Show
video

video

video

video

Opening
video

My Favourite Drama Series
"The Hippocratic Crush"
video

My Favourite Actor in a Leading Role
Kenneth Ma ("The Hippocratic Crush")
video

My Favourite Actress in a Leading Role
Tavia Yeung ("The Hippocratic Crush")
video

5th Anniversary Special: My Favourite Classic Character
Michael Tse ("E.U.")
video

My Favourite Actor in a Supporting Role
Him Law ("The Hippocratic Crush")
video

My Favourite Actress in a Supporting Role
Nancy Wu ("Gloves Come Off")
video

My Favourite On Screen Couple
Kenneth Ma & Tavia Yeung ("The Hippocratic Crush")
video

My Favourite Promising Actor
Oscar Leung ("L'Escargot")
video

My Favourite Promising Actress
Mandy Wong ("L'Escargot")
video

My Favourite Drama Song
幼稚完 ("Highs and Lows") - Raymond Lam
video

My Favourite Top 15 Drama Characters
01. Him Law ("The Hippocratic Crush")
video

02. Ron Ng ("L'Escargot")
video

03. Linda Chung ("Witness Insecurity")

04. Kate Tsui ("Highs and Lows")
video

05. Michael Tse ("Sergeant Tabloid")
video

06. Kenneth Ma ("The Hippocratic Crush")

07. Roger Kwok ("Queens of Diamonds and Hearts")
video

08. Tavia Yeung ("The Hippocratic Crush")
video

09. Raymond Lam ("Highs and Lows")
video

10. Wayne Lai ("The Confidant")
video

11. Kevin Cheng ("Gloves Come Off")
video

12. Bosco Wong ("Witness Insecurity")

13. Myolie Wu ("Ghetto Justice II")
video

14. Ruco Chan ("No Good Either Way")

15. Moses Chan ("Master of Play")
video

My Favourite Outstanding Character
Ku Ming Wah ("Divas in Distress")
video

Michael Tse Performs "Friendly Fire" Theme Song
video

Ending
video

TVB Sales Presentation 2013
video

Kenneth Ma & Tavia Yeung @ Behind the Scenes
video

Raymond Lam & Kate Tsui @ Behind the Scenes
video

Related post: Astro on Demand Awards 2012 Celebration
Related post: Kenneth Ma & Tavia Yeung @ MY FM Radio Interview
Related post: Astro on Demand Awards 2012 Results
Related post: TVB Sales Presentation 2013
Related post: Astro on Demand Awards 2012 Nominations

*Credits to kennethma.org, ohtaviaforum, rononline, and Kimleng_kim

1 comment:

  1. what does Myolie Wu in hers speech?
    please help :)

    ReplyDelete