Updates on Twitter!

- Ha Yu & Louise Lee on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "The Exorcist's Meter" Theme Song (Full Live Version)
- StarHub TVB Awards 2017 Results
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" Week 4: averaged 23.2 points.
- "Oh My Grad" Week 3: averaged 21.7 points.
- Kenneth Ma Guest Stars in "Line Walker: The Prelude" Finale
- "Michael Miu, Felix Wong & Kent Tong on "Telling Maria (Sr. 4)"
- "My Ages Apart" Promotional Clips 1-3 & See See TVB Clips
- Anniversary Series Promotional Clip
- 《堅離地愛堅離地》 "Kennedy Loves Kennedy" Costume Fitting

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Fala Chen Pole Dance @ "Links to Temptation"

video

Personal Note: Really not a fan of Fala's dance clothes in here....

After watching bits of the first episode, Steven's character seems quite ignorant (無知)....

3 comments:

  1. Not too fond of her pole dancing clothes. Seriously, it could have been sexier and prettier. I think she looks better in her normal clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tracy:

    Yeah me too. But she's still pretty! Love her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She definitely can be more sex appeal.. xD Anyway, I think she looks pretty here and I like Steven alot.. I'm glad his skin is fairer now but I wish his hair is longer though.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete