Monday, July 5, 2010

Tavia Yeung Sleeping on Ron Ng's Shoulder

ron_tavia

Date: July 17th, 2003
Location: On a bus at Lantau Island


Before departing to Mainland for the filming of "Twin of Brothers", the entire cast went to pray at Lantau Island.

Originally, Ron and Raymond Lam were sitting together on the bus, while Tavia was sitting with Nancy Wu. When the bus was departing, Ron and Tavia were sitting together, while Tavia is sleeping on Ron's shoulder.

Personal Note: I posted this picture of Ron and Tavia on Weibo yesterday, and received a lot feedback on it. :D So sweet!

Absolutely love Ron and Tavia! :D

11 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for sharing! Hehe TaRO is soooo cute <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so cute :"> thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. To LynneD. & jenli88:

    You're welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! But do you know where
    I can watch the video of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Anonymous:

    I cannot find the clip online anymore.

    I have the clip, but it is in WMA format and the audio no longer works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once saw the clip on Tavia's tieba before, I guess you can try searching but I don't know if it's there or not because it has been a while since I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Anonymous:

    My sister said that it's no longer in Tavia's baidu. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here you guys go-
    http://tieba.baidu.com/%D1%EE%E2%F9/shipin/play/2c986df8aafccff36d390f17/

    So cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. To dvd:

    I just found it on tudou.com, too!

    I am super excited! I'm going to post it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. TaRo is just too cute! Thanks for sharing, hyn5!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what about Ray? Ray is good friends with Tavia too. Tavia should sit in between Ray and
    Ron so that she'll have a shoulder to rest on no matter which side her head falls to. Wonder if any of the actors on the bus said anything about it.

    ReplyDelete