Friday, July 23, 2010

"Beauty Knows No Pain" Promotional Clip 8

"Beauty Knows No Pain" Promotional Clip 8

Narrator: "Women are naturally born to be competitive".

Michelle Yim: "While I am dealing health issues, you want to get rid of me to climb higher".

Maggie Cheung: "You are no longer the powerful Mrs. Chin you used to be".

Joyce Tang: "You intentionally got rid of Noble Jeh, and then you targeted me!"

Maggie Cheung: "You two have always been good friends, so you betray me to avenge her".

Elena Kong: "Your idea is despicable!"

Narrator: "Fighting for victory is women's skill".

Joyce Tang: "In order to control a man, you must control his hormones".

Yoyo Chen: "Look in the mirror! What do you have to fight with me?!"

Narrator: "'Beauty Knows No Pain'. Monday @ 9:30pm".

Interview @ "Scoop" Clip

"Beauty Knows No Pain" Opening Video

"Beauty Knows No Pain" Episode 1a

"Beauty Knows No Pain" Episode 1b

Personal Note: I am quite looking forward to "Beauty Knows No Pain". :)

TVB is promoting this series quite heavily, as it is rare for cast members to go on "Scoop" before the series airs. I guess TVB wants the series to have the same amount of discussion as "La Femme Desperado".

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

3 comments:

  1. I think one of the reason they promoting the series heavily is that because ATV airing Heroes of law on the same day. Don't know about other people, but for me, Maggie ruleeeeeeeeeeee :D.
    By the way, thanks for all the info. I'm a fan of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATV's Heroes of the Law VS TVB's Beauty Knows No Pain. Interesting battle! Already seen some interests mentioned in other forums n websites about this ATV's grand series.

    Maggie at times can be overshadowed by other lead actresses in the same production. If she is alone the lead, she can shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous:

    Yes, TVB is heavily promoting this series because ATV's "The Men of Justice" will also be debuting on July 26th @ 9:30pm.

    I am very much looking forward to both series.

    Also, thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    To Anonymous:

    "The Men of Justice" was produced in 2008. I'm happy that it is finally airing. Joey Meng is in it, so I am definitely going to watch it. :)

    The only series Maggie was overshadowed was "War and Beauty". That problem only happened because the character was poorly written. I have confident in Maggie's character in "Beauty Knows No Pain".

    ReplyDelete