Friday, July 16, 2010

"Beauty Knows No Pain" Promotional Clip 6


Joe Ma: "Want to conceal the blemishes of a perfect life?"

Michelle Yim: "I've been with you for 18 years. I never would have guessed that you would use these tactics against me!"

Dominic Lam: "If you let me return to your side, then I can prove to you that I am a good husband".

Joe Ma: "When you use a thick foundation, there will be no blemishes in your family life and your career. It's that easy".

Michelle Yim: "This rumour is considered a small matter for the both of us".

Joyce Tang: "Mrs. Chin is incredible!"

Michelle Yim: "Angela".

Michelle Yim: "I hope you will do fewer little tricks and more great things".

Savio Tsang: "Mrs. Chin, you are indeed our number one sister!"

Narrator: "'Beauty Knows No Pain'. July 26th @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: I hope that the script is written well. :)

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment