Friday, January 15, 2010

Ron Ng Discloses Most Compatible Partner to Be Tavia Yeung and Regularly Has Hot Pot with Raymond Lam

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

From "Triumph in the Skies", dancer Ron Ng became famous over night, and was promoted as a TVB dong ka siu sang. After that, Ron's popularity increased, but rumours and bad press followed. The other day, Ron accepted an interview, and responded to some of his rumours and negative press.

Discloses Most Compatible to Be Tavia Yeung

With popularity, comes negative press. As Hong Kong TVB's dong ka siu sang, Ron has had his share of rumours with fa dans. Ella Koon, Myolie Wu, and Charmaine Sheh were once his rumoured girlfriends. Some reports even pointed out that he requested Charmaine to purchase him a brand name vehicle worth over $2,000,000HKD during their dating period. "Don't believe in rumours! Actually, I have never filmed any couple scenes with Charmaine". In response to some of the incisive questions, Ron used laughter to answer them.

When Ron was asked which TVB fa dan he is most compatible with, Ron nearly blurted out, "I am rather compatible with Tavia Yeung. The feeling is very comfortable". He also praised Tavia's beautiful appearance in "Twin of Brothers". Ron said, "Her ancient look really resembles an ancient person".

Future Wife Must Know How to Make Soup

Ron had expressed many times on food programmes that his future wife must know how to cook. When the reporter asked him about this, Ron laughingly said, "I can save money on hiring a maid". Just when the reporter was about to praise him for being clever, Ron quickly explained, "Ha ha.... No, I'm just joking. Actually, every man would like his wife to know how to cook, such as making soup! She doesn't have to be good [at cooking]. As long as she knows a little bit, then she should be okay. Then I can at least explain to my parents".

During the interview, Ron said that he regularly eats hot pot at home, and he would invite Raymond Lam over to his place to eat hot pot together. "Before I came here, I was on a food programme in Hong Kong, and I took the initiative to make crab. People thought that it was a weird thing saying 'Ron Ng really knows how to cook?' Actually, my mom taught me how to cook in the past".

Personal Note: The reports are so fake! Since when did Ron rumour with Myolie?! And the one about him and Charmaine is so unbelievable and outrageous!! The price to pay when an artiste is famous....

Absolutely love Ron and Tavia!!!! I don't understand why they won't come to a boil! Ha ha.... :D

*Credits to 番茄網 and baidu

3 comments:

  1. Finally, I get my little dose of TaRo! haha. It's been a while that I've seen Ron and Tavia together. I miss them so much. xD
    I love the part where it say Ron 'blurted out', sounds sweet. ( =
    Thx for translating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Taro and 2R! It's been such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To dvd:

    I love Ron and Tavia, so I was pretty psyched to read this as well. :D

    To Anonymous:

    It has been a long time. I hope they will have more functions together this year. Better yet, a series together. How awesome would that be? He he.... :D

    ReplyDelete