Sunday, January 3, 2010

《72家租客》"72 Tenants of Prosperity" Trailer

"A CNY movie with no kelefes!"

02.11.10


Personal Note: Like I've said before, Eric Tsang sure did play his 'friendship cards' to film this movie. There are many big star cameo appearances in here. Eric invited Kelly Chen, too! :D

But, I have a feeling that this movie is going to be 胡鬧 and 無聊. I don't think I should be putting so much expectation on it. I know Stephy Tang is a fave of Patrick Kong (one of the directors) , but TVB has so many fa dans, why would Stephy get a starring role? I believe I have answered my question!

*Credits to baidu and tudou

11 comments:

  1. Haha even though it looks kind of 'foolish' and 'mo liu' I still want to watch it. There are SO many celebrities there it'll be worth it to watch :) And I find it funny that Stephy claims to be that jap. AV girl, whom a lot of people say looks like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Lily:

    I don't know about you, but I just can't stand Stephy. I just don't get how she was able to become a celebrity. *Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Haha yea I can't really see what talent see has because she can't sing and her acting isn't so great. But I'm neutral towards her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... so many celebrity cameo appearances... i agree. it does a little "mo liu" but at least hope that it will be funny as it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully, it won't disappoint. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea very 'mo liu' =_=

    I don't get why Stephy is so popular too. Girl has no talent. It's obvious that she got handpicked by her 'daddy' Patrick Kong. Euh =_=. but I see more Linda than Stephy [and Anita] in the trailer.

    Is TVB promoting Wong Cho Lam to fill Amigo Chui's empty space? I see him everywhere now

    ReplyDelete
  7. To selina:

    Cho Lam was seen everywhere since 2007. Even his music album (released in 2008)was called "Cho Lam Everywhere". :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant stand stephy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. when you say, 'daddy' do you mean they are related?

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Anonymous:

    I think Selina means "sugar daddy".

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'daddy' as in the one who takes good care of, not real one

    I saw the poster. It has 72 stars on it.

    ReplyDelete