Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moses Chan Admits to Being Old When Stepping Foot on Runway

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

moses00
moses00amoses01moses02mosesmoses04moses05moses06moses07

Moses Chan walked the runway wearing creations by Tokshikazu Iwaya and DRESS 33 at the Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall and Winter 2010.

Moses Chan was a former model, and in recent years, he has been focusing his career in television. Moses poked fun at himself, saying that, this time, he is stepping foot on the runway as an 'old person'. Yet, he still received heavy claps from the audience showing their support for him. That proves that the 'treasure sword isn't old'. Moses said, "It has been a long time since I walked the runway for the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HTDC). The last one was about ten years ago. I ran into some old colleagues backstage, and I feel old. After losing weight successfully, my body shape looks better, so I am able to have more changes in wearing clothes, and they can be more daring. That is why I was courageous enough to wear a see-though outfit today".

Leo Ku was also present at the fashion show, and when he saw Moses on the runway, he praised Moses, saying that Moses' figure is more fitted for the runway compared to his own. Leo said, "When Moses walked onto the runway, I was already applauding, and I was the one who was clapping the loudest".

Clips:
"Scoop"

TVBE

Personal Note: Hot! Hot! Hot!!!! :D There was no way that I was going to let these pictures go to waste, so I decided to translate the news to go with these ever-so-hot pictures! OMG! He looks so hot!!! ;D

*Credits to mingpao, the-sun, headlinedaily, tungstar, ent.tom, 豪情天下, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment