Saturday, January 2, 2010

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - 2010 Countdown Show

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog for more pics!

selena

Happy New Year everyone!! On new year’s eve, I did a count down show with Tse Tin Wah and Fala Chen (hope I spelled their names correctly…haha) at Tseung Kwan O. There was alot of people there counting down with us!! The entire mall area was full of audiences and everyone was making alot of noise, fun and happy noise! So I had a really good time. I sang a song and played some games. In previous years, I always did count down shows in either Macau or mainland China, and this year is my first year in Hong Kong. I wish everyone a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2010!! Thank you all for your support!! =)

Personal Note: Nope, Selena has spelled their names right! ;P

FYI: Fala said that she will start filming "Can't Buy Me Love" on the 6th. :)

*Credits to tvb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment