Monday, February 2, 2009

Sexual Harassment in TVB (Continued)

This case has now evolved in Oriental Daily's standpoint. They are the only magazine company publishing this article and I know for a fact that this magazine is NOT a reliable source. They always report on negative stories. The only righteous entertainment magazine in HK is Ming Pao Weekly.

oriental_daily01oriental_daily02oriental_daily03oriental_daily04
Oriental Daily suspects Female Artiste A to be Sonija Kwok.
Not sure. It can and cannot possibly be Sonija.

Oriental Daily suspects Female Artiste B to be Astrid Chan.
Female Artiste B cannot be Astrid because, when she returned to TVB in 2005, she was already married and gave birth to her daughter. Her time line does not match.
Sexual Harassed Female Artiste B: "At the time, she was about to get married and she is polite girl".

Moses Chan: "The victim should speak up".
"I did not hear of this incident, but I have heard once or twice about filming an arguing scene that a male artiste and a female artiste had physical contact. Later, it was rumoured that the male artiste accidentally touched the female artiste's sensitive area. If the person in TVB really is a victim, then she must speak up! Most importantly, they (TVB) must investigate to see if the guy was intentional or accidental. If the guy did it on purpose, then the cops must get involved and publicize the incident. (What if the female artiste was your girlfriend?) It doesn't matter whom that person is, if she has encountered this, I'll encourage her to speak up".

Vin Choi: "It can't be me".
"So you say the suspect is tall and handsome, and I'm in it? Thank you for saying that! First of all, I have never been on any travel trips, and I don't know how to do magic. It can't be me! But I'm nosy, and I would like to know who this person is. It says that the male artiste sexually harassed the female artiste by a swimming pool; can it be that the male artiste was just being a gentleman and helping the female artiste into the water? But if I know who the 'coloured wolf' is, I'll remind the female artistes to be more careful, and I won't let them have any alone time with this 'coloured wolf'. If I see it, I'll walk up close to them and keep an eye on them. I'm guessing that the 'coloured wolf' wouldn't do anything daring in public".

Personal Note:

chart_suspects

All of the height measurements are all off, but these male artistes are taller than Bosco Wong. Also, the category for 'Secretly Dated a Female Artiste' is checked off for the wrong reasons. They have included 'rumoured' into the category.

Joe Ma did not go out with any female artiste from the industry. They have counted his rumours with Charmaine Sheh, Flora Chan, Kenix Kwok, etc.

Matthew Ko is not dating anyone from the industry, but they have included his rumours with Kate Tsui.

Kenneth Ma did not go out with Margie Tsang or any other female artiste from the industry.

Steven Ma did not go out with anyone from the industry, and he has be dating a girl from outside the industry for many years now.

Timmy Hung has filmed many travel programmes, but he does not match any other categories except for the fact that he is over 180cm tall, and is or had dated someone from the industry.

There is NO way it is Moses! Enough said!

Out of all these male suspects, Ellesmere Choy fits all of the categories that Oriental Daily has listed. Most importantly, there was another clue that was pointed out: the person is very 好學. Ellesmere got his Masters Degree not long ago. Also, netizens say he went out or is going out with Anna Yau. Now, this, I don't know.

--------------------

This 'Magician Salt Pork Hand' incident is getting way out of hand. Ming Pao Weekly is also reporting on it, but they are not pointing fingers. MPW is basically asking every artiste in TVB.

Astrid Chan said that she has never filmed any travel programme.

Sonija Kwok said that there was no such incident, and if such a thing were to happen to her, she would slap him.

Kingdom Yuen said that she would not respond to this anymore. A few people know who it is because she told them about these incidents. She also said that the media is exaggerating everything, so she does not want to respond to it.

Steven Ma: "How come so many Ma suspects? Actually, Kingdom told me whom it is, and I was shocked to know".

Ellesmere Choy: "There is no name stated, so I have no response at the moment. But I am unhappy to become one of the suspects. I do know a little bit of magic, but I have never filmed a travel programme with Astrid Chan before. Also, my contact with Sonija Kwok is very little".

Joe Ma has not responded yet.

Myolie Wu: "No one has approached me with magic. Maybe I'm not a candidate. I believe he ('Magician') would not do it again in public. (What would you do in such a situation?) I would attack the bottom half of his body. My feet would be the best weapon to prevent 'wolves'. (Are you acquainted with Ellesmere or Joe?) I have worked with them, but I haven't seen them do magic before".

Shirley Yeung: "Ellesmere has performed coin magic before, but have never seen such a bitter incident in which everybody is speaking about".

Ron Ng: "I believe Joe is not a suspect because he does not know magic". He hopes that the female artistes will step forward...only then able to prevent similar incidents from happening. Otherwise, this will affect TVB's image.

Roger Kwok and Benz Hui both expressed that Ellesmere does not know magic.

Kiki Sheung knows that Ellesmere knows magic, but believes it is not him because she has filmed two series with Ellesmere before, and has never seen Ellesmere 'Salt Pork Hand' anyone.

Sunny Chan wants Kingdom to reveal the true culprit.

TVB General Manager Stephen Chan has not received any complaints from female artistes, which makes this case with no plaintiff and no defendant. Rumour has it that this has happened a long time ago, so it will be passed to Miss Lok (Virgina Lok) for further understanding.

Virgina Lok said she has seen the reports and said that Kingdom did not say it was TVB artistes, but she will contact Kingdom to understand the situation. "I have never received any complaints from female artistes, and I have asked Sonija's and Astrid's manager, and they have never heard of such an incident". She also thinks that it is weird because, if there was such a matter, how come the female artistes never spoke up? (What is your opinion on so many male suspects?) "No one will believe it".

Related post: Sexual Harassment in TVB

*From oriental daily and mingpao

6 comments:

  1. ok, this is totally getting out of hand... kingdom needs to say who it is already... she's starting to annoy me... haha... 'cause the list of actors is getting bigger and that's like dragging down a lot of innocent actors...

    been around and moses' name is about everywhere... everywhere..! not feeling that... haha...
    especially those who dont do their research and start pointing fingers... that makes them look so retarded to a "stalker fan" like me...

    appledaily said the actor has been harassing actresses for about 10 years @ TVB... so moses is most def. out of the picture...

    oh and we know oriental daily is kinda not accurate 'cause the mo man does do a little magic (for the kids) and he is a family man who loves to cook... hahaha... the fact that oriental put an "X" under family man pissed me off... :P weird "stalker fan" here..! heee..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally did think it was Vin Choi, but I'm glad he did speak up because I believe him when it said it was not him. At first, I did think that the story was amusing, but I do wish that Kingdom would just come out and say who it is because it is having a negative effect on all the males at tvb. Even though we know that kenneth and Steven ma are obviously innocent, by publishing those type of charts and reports, there are still going to be a few who may still think they are guilty.

    Thanks for translating and sorting out all their false information. I don't think female A is Sonjia because I think she has enough clout with TVB to speak up. I think they just wanted to put her as A just because she wore a dress with her boobs showing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! People should do their research before pointing fingers. Nosy magazines are the cause for people making stupid predictions. They always use alias and people just start guessing.

    An example from Apple Daily:

    There is a guy in "Toy City" that cannot be promoted, but he can withstand the cold weather in HK. "Under-bite Ming" was seen only wearing a t-shirt and jeans, but he was not cold because he was surrounded by 6 or 7 girl fans. They were giving him presents and were taking pictures with him. With so much heating giving off by his fans, no wonder "Under-bite Ming" was able to withstand the cold.

    This is a good example because nosy magazines like to use one character of the artistes name and they never say TVB, they would use "3 Colour Station," "Toy Box," or "Toy City." From "Under-bite Ming," some people automatically said it was Kenneth Ma because of the "Ming" part.

    Obviously it is not Kenneth because he does not have an under-bite and he is a heavily promoted TVB siu sang.

    "Under-bite Ming" is Timmy Hung Tin Ming! Timmy has a lot of girl fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The situation became worse. Now Kingdom doesn't dare to say anything anymore.. tssk!

    I think the magician is one of the person listed! But I don't think it can be Steven, Kenneth, Moses or Timmy. Steven already know who's the person and he's shocked.. he makes me so curious now

    Hyn5, thanks for translating everything! You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..i swear..Kingdom should just tell us who it is....its dragging down more people...and it affects their reputation and everything

    but..just wanted to put it out there..that possible this case wasn't as big..because Kingdom has this righteous personality that can be a bit nosy sometimes cause she's had a few of incidents where..she's like instigating stuff...

    i.e
    Source: Oriental Daily
    Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianuniverse.net

    Kingdom said "I have worked with Kate 3 times, but we have quite a big age gap and we have different topics." (Does that mean you don't have conversation's?) "Yes, while working we will discuss things about the work but not anything to do with our personal life. There has not been much news lately and then someone has a car crash and gets reported. I had a car crash before her but no one reported about me. I have slapped Christine 10 times or more and no one reports about me. I guess that's just life".

    i.e 2: She had a conflict with Nancy Sit because Nancy got to work late. Kingdom had created this whole system where if you are late, you pay $100. And Kingdom was all like " You have to pay a fine because you were late," to Nancy. Nancy was like,"Well I tell the time for Metro Radio, and my clocks says I'm just on time," And then like Kingdom made a whole fuss about Nancy being late and kept pestering Nancy to pay the fine. And well this became a problem because what rights did Kingdom have to impose this new rule?

    Anyways...I find Kingdom can be kind of...making things a bigger issue than it needs to be. She's the type who likes to take things into control and stuff. But like now, Kingdom is screwing a whole bunch of TVB actors over. Just say it already! It's not helping by causing a buzz and then give hints to who it is..but not telling us...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I have heard of those two Kingdom incidents. The whole boycott thing about Kate was during the filming of "Mei Lai Ko Gai Jeung" and reports were saying how Kate does not get along with Christine or Kingdom.

    As for the lateness fine, I believe it was during the filming of "Virtues of Harmony II?"

    This situation is getting way out of control and the MEDIA is dragging a lot of innocent artistes into the whole thing.

    I wonder why Lai Lok Yi is not on the suspect list? Shirley has mentioned his name more than twice about him knowing magic. Maybe he is not known enough to be mention, I mean, even Matthew Ko is on there. Matthew is tall, but not as tall as 185cm. Lai Lok Yi is taller than Matthew.

    ReplyDelete