Saturday, February 7, 2009

《學警狙擊》 "E.U." Posters & Promo Clips

eu02aeu03a

Clips:
TVB 學警狙擊 宣傳片 學警檔案 (TVB Channel)

TVB 學警狙擊 宣傳片 綁架(TVB Channel)

TVB 學警狙擊 宣傳片 精華片段 (TVB Channel)

TVB 學警狙擊 宣傳片 拯救若芯 (TVB Channel)

Personal Note: I didn't watch part two, "On the First Beat", because I didn't want to see Chung Lap Man and Ho Fa break up. As a matter of fact, I didn't see any of part two. I also didn't want to see Fiona die. But from the filming of "E.U.", I wanted to watch it. It seems as though Michael Tse is going to steal the show. He and Ron will be playing undercover cops in Michael Miu's triad clan. To me, Michael Miu can't act. He just looks very cool! Michael Tse is so going to steal his lime light. Also, anticipating Ron and Sammul! They are finally making Ron the non-angry type. Chung Lap Man is going to grow up. He's going to be good in here, but can't see Elane Kong being any good. (I don't like her! She's so fake! Ha ha....) Lee Pak Kiu is married and promoted. Also, not to mention that it's Kathy Chow's first series back (not really a fan of her's though). Anyway, a lot of change in the third part!

*Credits to tvb.com, chankinfung.com, and asianspazz.wordpress.com

11 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about this entry. I had it saved as a draft yesterday. Shows how much I care for it, but I do want to watch it for the reasons I stated above. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I was totally thinking that Michael Tse was going to steal the show too, just from the clips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hyn5!! I love the posters. But too much characters on it. Will King Kong play big role? I actually don't know who he's.

    I have watched On the First Beat, Sonija did a great job there! It wasn't bad, but not too good. I look forward to Ron's breakthrough role and Michael Miu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. King Kong is a host for TVB. He believe he only speaks Mandarin. I can't see him having a big role. I don't know why he is on the poster. Dexter Yeung should have a bigger role. Plus he is more known than King Kong. He will be playing a villain in here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! okay... im usually not keen on Michael Tse..cause i only liked him in La Femme Desperado..but i totally agree with you..Michael seems like going to shine..and omg..i must be weird...but i saw this quick clip of him dancing with Kathy Chow...makes Michael's character seem very.. iunno...classy yet triad like..he's "Brother Laughing"

    and yes...i find Michael Miu cannot act...he just looks cool

    I think King Kong recently became very popular with his appearances on Super Trio..he's really funny...but im surprised too..since I mean Dexter IS Connie Chan's son....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael Tse and Kathy will have a love-line in the series, but in the series, Kathy is married to Michael Miu. This love-triangle will be interesting to watch.

    I don't know why Dexter is not on the poster. (Dexter is evil in here.) I agree with you, Lavendar_Bluez! You would think Connie Chan's son would be big enough to be on the poster. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. really??...aww...wait so i thought i saw michael tse take wedding photo with kathy too...unless...something happens to michael tse... so then she ends up with michael miu instead..LOL
    but definitely agree this will be interesting triangle

    HAHAHA!

    and omg..cant believe they change the female leads altogether..LOL

    havent seen elaine kong act before..but i see her on super trio and dont really like her that much...

    what's the name of the other female in the cop outfit? never seen her before..X|

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her name is KaKi Leung (Leung Ka Kei) she is married to Sammul in here. She graduated from HK acting school like Louise So, Rain Lau, Wong Cho Lam, etc. She used to be in Cable, but is now in TVB. She was also in "Forensic Heroes II." She played the first Madam Ma that died during the filming of Dr. Koo's book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. eemmmmm arnt those posters from anoter site?

    ReplyDelete
  10. sry keybarod broekn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, these were found at Lee's asian spazz!

    Oops, only credited chankinfung.com. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete