Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Possible Series Airing in April 2009

A very reliable source, wargods, gave netizens clues on what series are going to be aired.

Here are the clues:

The series that will follow "E.U." in the 9:30 time slot on March 30th had a blessing ceremony on the 15th and is filmed in HD.

The series that will follow "The Winter Melon Tale" in the 8:30 time slot on April 6th had a costume fitting on the date that ends with a '9' and is also filmed in HD.

My guesses:

- "The King of Snooker": The blessing was on August 15, 2008, and it had an overseas preview recently.

- "Man in Charge" or "A Pillow Case of Mystery II": MIC had its costume fitting on April 19, 2007, and it is indeed filmed in HD. APCOMII had its costume fitting on July 29, 2008, but I'm not sure if it is filmed in HD or not. I'm pretty sure APCOMII is not filmed in HD, so my main guess is MIC.

8 comments:

  1. I'm thinking A Pillow Case of Mystery II? I have no doubts that EU will get good ratings, and I think TVB wants to continue to do that since Gem of Life had such low ratings. Pillow Case 2 has Bobby which is pretty much a ratings guarantee. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wargods put more clues because people weren't guessing.

    The series that will follow "E.U." in the 9:30 time slot on March 30th had a costume fitting on X0XX07X1 and is filmed in HD. "The King of Snooker" had its costume fitting on 20080721.

    The series that will follow "The Winter Melon Tale" in the 8:30 time slot on April 6th had a costume fitting on the X0X704X9 and is also filmed in HD. "Man in Charge" had its costume fitting on 20070419.

    It's pretty much confirmed that "The King of Snooker" will air after "E.U." and "Man in Charge" will air after "The Winter Melon Tale."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I really suck at guessing.. haha =) I heard that Just Love 2 will air in early May. I didn't really care for a sequel for this, but I do love Sunny so I'm excited now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true, AC! "Just Love II" and "Burning Flame III" will probably air after these two series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, burning flame 3 is (somewhat) airing soon? I'm super excited! for some reason, i wasn't as excited when the sequels were first announced but as they began filming, i got more excited and anxious for it to come out! I can't wait to see myolie =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scratch that! "Just Love II" and "Burning Flame III" are not confirmed to air after those series. Wargods will inform us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized that there are a lot of sequels showing this year. I wonder if the air dates will depend on how well e.u. does?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only are there a lot of sequels going to be aired, there are a lot of ancient series that will air this year. LOL!

    ReplyDelete