Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Healing Hands II" - Miracle

In "Healing Hands II", Jackie Tong (Ada Choi) waking up from her coma and being able to spend time with her most loved, Paul Ching (Lawrence Ng), is a wonderful miracle.

hh2_paul_jackie_bhh2_paul_jackie_chh2_paul_jackie_dhh2_paul_jackie_ehh2_paul_jackie_fhh2_paul_jackie_ghh2_paul_jackie_hhh2_paul_jackie_ihh2_paul_jackie_jhh2_paul_jackie_k

Paul: I believe miracles exist in this world.
Jackie: I, too, believe because there is you.

Although their time together was short in "Healing Hands II", every moment will be cherished and not forgotten.

*Credits to tvb

4 comments:

  1. Paul and Jackie is one of TVB classic couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw... it was sad...i realli liked HH2.... it was my fav out of the 3...! And only then did i start liking Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is still part one.
    Hey bbfreak: Did you catch Ma Ming in HH2? I remember watching it in 2000 that he played the random drunk guy on the streets of Lan Gwai Fong. That is where his first on-screen kiss went to June Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this couple so much, so much..

    ReplyDelete