Friday, October 9, 2020

Kenneth Ma Saving Up for Marriage Fund, Highly Praises Roxanne Tong's Cooking Skills

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

Ming Pao Weekly Clip

Since Kenneth Ma and Roxanne Tong have been dating publicly, they have often publicly displayed affection on social media and have become the object of everyone's blessings. Although the two had known each other due to filming the 2017 series "My Dearly Sinful Mind", because they did not have much contact at the time, he had a different misunderstanding of her. However, now, after some understanding, he has discovered that Roxanne has positive traits. Kenneth said, "We just met someone who feels right at a certain time, and are trying to develop a relationship. For the time being, we are getting along very comfortably and are very compatible in many ways. Actually, we knew each other a few years ago when we filmed the series 'My', but it was mainly for work at the time; there was not much communication. Already did not contact each other after completing filming. However, after having the opportunity to get to know each other and get along with each other, found out that we are very similar in many ways. Perhaps everyone is like me...would think that a young girl like her would definitely like to go out everywhere to have fun, make plans to eat with others, and drink a little bit, but it turns out that she is totally not this type. When she does not have to work, she unexpectedly stays at home to rest...very similar to me because, on days that I don't have to work, apart from playing soccer, most of the time, I also stay at home".

Because the two of them often stay at home, cooking has naturally become the first choice of activity, and Roxanne's cooking skills make Kenneth eat everything up every time. "Her cooking skills are great. Would occasionally show off her skills. The best at cooking beef rice...really very delicious. She would use onions to aromatize the beef and add a soft boiled egg. I personally greatly appreciate it, but she politely says that it is actually very easy to make. However, if you ask me, even if I know how to make it, I would not make it as delicious as hers. I think that, no matter how simple the dish is, being able to make it well is not simple. For example, I know how to make rice and stir-fry, and have tried cooking for her, but I feel that the taste is average...not as good as her cooking skills; thus, every time she cooks, I also think that it tastes good. She also greatly understands what I like to eat because I really like to eat garnishes, such as garlic, onions, cilantro, etc., and she also likes to eat garlic and cilantro. Thus, if she uses these ingredients when cooking for me, I would eat it all up". In addition to using cooking skills to tie up Kenneth's stomach, Roxanne has also made him open up: "Maybe our way of thinking is also very simple, and she graduated in psychology. When chatting, she would make me, who usually does not like to talk, become more talkative. In the past, even if I went out to eat and drink with good friends, I listened more than I talked, and rarely talked about my own things. However, when I chat with her, she really knows how to lead me to talk so that I can feel at ease and speak from the heart, completely getting me to vent some of my feelings. This is her strength; thus, after dating, I have really opened up...would talk more in front of her".

Kenneth, who is described as wooden by the outside world, is actually a fun guy in private, often creating little surprises to delight Roxanne: "Guys would usually create little surprises, but I would definitely not choose special days to give them because she would definitely expect it. Every time we go out, I would pay special attention to what she likes, and then I would secretly buy it for her. On an ordinary day, would put the small gift on her tabletop, which would make her even more surprised". Kenneth expressed that dating is a matter between two people. Even after going public with the relationship, there is zero pressure. "Actually, I have no pressure at all. Before going public, we also had meals together at the company canteen. Sometimes even reporters passed by. We were not too discreet; on the contrary, everyone did not care too much. However, we already had a consensus early on: in short, would go public whenever we were photographed by the media. Had been developing with this mentality, so there was no pressure at all. Would go out to eat on ordinary days as usual. Leaving everything to fate. The most important thing is that both parties are already adults. Dating is very normal".

Although they have only been dating for several months, their friends around them have already rushed them to get married. "Many people around me would rush us to get married from time to time, but I will not be pressured because major life events also need to be left to fate. We have also not discussed this issue in depth. In short, currently getting along with each other very comfortably. Work comes first for us. She is currently busy filming a movie, and I am filming a series; after completing filming, also starting a new series immediately afterward. We are both very busy. Will think about getting married later, but every time I date, I would aim to get married. See if both parties have a chance at moving toward another stage in our lives. Presently, must first save up for a marriage fund because, when I get married in the future, I would also like to buy another house. Of course, I hope to be able to live with my family, but the property prices in Hong Kong are very expensive. If you want to buy one that is large enough for the whole family to live in, it is indeed very expensive, so I plan to buy a house for two people to live together after marriage. It feels easier to accomplish".

Kenneth, who is known to be filial, certainly has to bring Roxanne to his mom to look over. "She would come to my house for dinner whenever she has time, and would get along along with my mom, dad, and elder sister. Everyone has a good feeling about her, especially my mom who has a great impression of her because she herself is very filial, a homebody, and also cherishes her parents. When dating, apart from getting along with each other, the most important thing, of course, is that the family also feels comfortable. As far as I know, her parents also have a great impression of me. We occasionally go to have meals at each other's house".

*Credits to mingpaoweekly

No comments:

Post a Comment