Sunday, October 18, 2020

Difficult to Pull Away as a Mom! Linda Chung's "Paediatricians" Is Her Last Series?

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip (101920)

TVBE Clip (102020)

"Scoop" Clip (101920)

Ming Pao Clip

East Week Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

Artiste Linda Chung shot the MV for 《好好珍惜自己》, the theme song of the series "Paediatricians" today. The boss of Voice Entertainment, Herman Ho, also visited the set. Linda revealed that the last time she sang the theme song of a series was already six or seven years ago. This time, she is very happy to take part in filming a series and singing a theme song: "I wrote the song in Vancouver half a year ago. Did not think of it becoming a theme song. I am taking part in filming this series...know the ins and outs. Think that the song is very suitable; it is a perfect match. The song was composed by me. I only wrote two phrases. Later gave it to a lyricist to write it. I spent two hours talking to him or her about what I wanted to express. He or she beautifed and elevated the words. I also cried after listening to it. I let my friends listen to it; they also cried and got goosebumps while listening to it. My husband and children also listened to it; they said that they are proud of me. (Did you cry during the recording?) No, because I already listened to it many times, but I would listen to this song before shooting certain scenes...would make me more immersed in the shoot".

In addition, Linda, who specially returned to Hong Kong from Vancouver to film the series, revealed that she has already stayed in Hong Kong for three months, and there are still 36 days of scenes. She frankly said, "Really miss my kids. It's more difficult than I had imagined. Considered the longest time I have been away from the kids. Previously thought that, two months after coming to Hong Kong and settling down, the kids would fly over; however, not long after I finished my quarantine, there was another outbreak in Hong Kong, so it disrupted my plans. Don't know what to do now. If the kids were to come, I would be staying longer; otherwise, I will fly back to Vancouver immediately after completing the filming of the series. I have already packed all of my luggage. (Do your kids miss you a lot?) I am worried about my daughter the most. My son is still young; he is not as reluctant to part with me. My daughter would say that she misses me and tells me come home quickly, but they have a lot of people who adore them in Vancouver; it is not too tough when missing me. Instead, I am alone in Hong Kong, so I miss them even more. It is also very hard on my husband...has to play two roles". After having this experience, would she still be willing to return to Hong Kong to film a series next time? Linda frankly said that she does not really dare to do so: "Thus, don't know, but this may be my last series. May film again in ten years. Because, when [I] go to film a series, [I] am gone for such a long time; my heart doesn't know what to do. As a mom, it is very difficult to pull away. If I were to film again, have to consider it carefully. In short, treating it as the last series...doing my best. My family greatly supports me working...don't want to disappoint them".

*Credits to on.cc, tvb, mingpao, eastweek, and moreforms

No comments:

Post a Comment