Monday, June 14, 2010

"When Lanes Merge" Promotional Clip 1


lanes01lanes02

Raymond Wong: "As slow as an ant! Go home, and wait for the news!"

Kate Tsui: "The police is charging you with reckless driving resulting in death".

Kent Cheng: "It doesn't matter if you die, and it doesn't matter if I don't have a son to send me off. What I fear the most is you screwing other people over, and making me lose face!"

Sonija: "Godfather, are you thinking of selling both of your taxis to pay back others?"

Kent Cheng: "I hope that it'll help him".

Narrator: "Being careless once doesn't hurt only one".

Narrator: "'When Lanes Merge'. June 28th @ 9:30pm".

Personal Note: The way this clip was filmed was quite interesting! Happy to see that Raymond Wong is the lead! :D The theme song is even about him. :)

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment