Monday, June 21, 2010

"A Pillow Case of Mystery II" Promotional Clip 1


pillow00
It comes from the palace, so it's guaranteed to be genuine.
Shi Gong Brand: The little secret to having a good sleep.
High-ranked official Shi Shilun: "My favourite!"
Highly recommended by the entire village.

pillow01pillow01bpillow02pillow03pillow04pillow05pillow06pillow06a
pillow07

Joel Chan: "Hello, everybody! Welcome to the shopping channel!"

Leila Tong: "Stiff neck, headache, snoring, and insomnia. One pillow will take care of it!"

Joel Chan: "Let's hear the users' opinion!"

Johnson Chan: "I've used it for three to four years, and I feel energized every morning!"

Jessica Hsuan: "Yes, even my husband says it is good".

Johnson Lee: "I even dream of getting questions right".

Jessica Hsuan: "Get me ten of them!"

Johnson Lee: "There was a time when my fake jewellery went missing, but when I woke up, I already knew where it was placed!"

Joel Chan: "Give you another phrase!"

Joel Chan & Leila Tong: "It also comes with a pillow spirit!"

Narrator: "'A Pillow Case of Mystery II'. July 12th @ 8:30pm".

Personal Note: It is about time that TVB airs this! I've been waiting to watch Bobby! :D

Ha ha.... Love this promo clip! I love how the promo clip is filmed like an infomercial. Hard selling the 'pillow'! :D Very creative! ;)

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment